Chapter 34: The "End!?"

(Author: Time skip, in days..
Long ass chapter ahead. Better don't skip this chapter. Skip only if necessary.
Bloodshed will be mentioned, death)

****************

_Days later_

"I think it's my time. I am doing it, appa." Certain, said to his father with a plan running in his mind. "Do it son." Said his father showing the same expression.

"If you want Leo to be alive, come to the Old Contruction site which is in progress, outside the city, at 3."

(Sent)

"If you want Taehyung to be alive, come to the Old Contruction site which is outside the city, at 3.Totally unarmed!"

(Sent)

"Sent and sent!" The son said in utter excitement. "Good job, my boy. Make a good use of it. Don't waste it. If Leo is not dead, at the end of the day, he will definitely come to kill you." His father warned.

"Sure, appa.." Said with the most evil grin on his face.

__________________________________________________

Taehyung was having a nice breakfast. He was thinking about Jin, but is not talking to him because he is planning on confessing from days before.

"Today, I will definitely confess my feelings to Jin. Today is the day and I believe it." Mumbled Taehyung, as he was having the breakfast.

Ting!

"A message?"

"If you want Leo to be alive, come to the Old Contruction site which is in progress, outside the city, at 3."

"Unknown?"

"Leo? I don't know who Leo is.
Is he the one hyung mentioned, the killer?"

"But, Jin's name is also Leo. Is that guy talking about Jin?"

"My heart is not right about this. I shou-must go and see what he really meant."

******

Jin's POV

If you want Taehyung to be alive, come to the Old Contruction site which is outside the city, at 3. Totally unarmed!

Unknown...

Byungwoo, Byungwoo, Byungwoo.

Playing with fire kills you darling.

Let's meet, Byungwoo.
You are so interested in meeting me, aren't ya? We will meet soon.

I don't care if I die. I am here to save Taehyung and That's it.

I need to tell this to Hyung and Cookie.

"It is finally happening."

*Brothers for life ❤*

*New group created*

Jin: Hyung, cookie.. Byungwoo texted me.
(Sent)
(Seen by My Sushine 🌄)

My Sunshine 🌄: Ok. What did he say?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: If you want Taehyung to be alive, come to the Old Contruction site which is outside the city, at 3. Totally unarmed!
(Sent)
(Seen by My Sushine 🌄)

This is it.. Today is the day, hyung.
(Sent)
(Seen by My Sushine 🌄)

My Sunshine 🌄: I think so, too.
You have to go alone. But we will keep in touch with you from time to time ok?
(Sent)
(Seen)