Chapter 41: The "Final Discussion"

_Almost 11 A.M._

Hoseok and Jungkook are already in the cafe. Jungkook is as usually with Banana milk. Hoseok with a sprite. Jin with a an iicecream. They saw Taehyung coming in when the bell rang. Taehyung is handsome like he was.

They settled down. "You wanna have something to eat? I mean before we talk something, we can eat and talk for sometime. Right!?" Jin uttered awkwardly as Hoseok was staring at both them and Jungkook in his own world romancing with the Banana milk.

So, they are sitting in this order. Jin was sitting facing the entrance and Hoseok to his right, Jungkook towards his left. While Taehyung was sitting opposite to Jin.

"Sure. I will an Oreo icecream." Taehyung said with no expression on his face. Jin sighed sadly at Taehyung's behavior and glanced at Hoseok when he felt Hoseok hand on his own. "I will go get it for ya." With that, Jin left to the kitchen.

Once Jin left. Hoseok glared at Taehyung. "What's is your problem, Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at him. "I have no problem, hyung. I am totally fine." He said as he fakes a smile.

"Then why are you acting all serious towards my baby?" Hoseok exclaimed will folding his hands across his chest. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Your baby!" He muttered under his breath, smirking.

"Yeah! Is that a problem?" Now Hoseok smirked. "Anyways, if you really wanna be cold with my baby. I am telling you- no! Warning you to stay away from him." This made Taehyung to look at Hoseok almost immediately.

"Hyung, I have nothing against Jin. I am pissed off at Jang Byungwoo. And I just wanna complete this thing with them. And I really need to be serious and cold towards Jin to make him be serious about doing something to them. This started with me, right!? And if I don't be serious about it, then he might retrieve himself from punishing the Jangs. And I really don't want that to happen and I know you don't wanna to. Right!? Please, let me do this and don't tell my idea to Jinnie." Taehyung said all of this in a breath.

Hoseok nodded with a serious face and smiled a bit. "Fine! Only if this is not intentional. Be careful young man.. I can do anything for my baby." Taehyung vigorously nodded at Hoseok's death warning.

They quickly turned their gaze towards Jungkook when they heard a slurping sound from Jungkook. And when they looked that way, they found Jungkook slurpibg on the 4th bottle of banana milk. Jungkook smiled looking at them, showing his bunny teeth. They face palmed mentally, at a time!

After some time of waiting.. Jin came back with the Oreo icecream. "Here, your ice cream. I made it, specially for you." Jin said with a sweet smile. Taehyung nodded as he smiled back. "Thanks." Thankful, but still cold. Jin just looked away as he is now in the verge of crying.

Taehyung and Jin and Jungkook were talking while Hoseok was working with his phone. Minutes later, an another bell was heard. Nobody turned their gaze towards the Door. Jin yelled out, "Closed for today. Kindly visit us tomorrow. We are sorry fo-" Jin stopped in mid-sentence when he looked at the person standing near the door.

"Agust D!! That is really you. Thanks for coming when I asked you." Agust D smiled as he waved at Jin. Jin went to D and hugged him while Agust D hugged him back. "No, no it is not really a problem. When my dearest friend called me why would I not come?" He chuckled.

Hoseok looked at the guy, looking away from the phone when he heard a familiar voice. Taehyung and Jungkook are too absorbed in talking with each other.

"Guys.. This is Agust D." Jin introduced, excited. "Glad to meet you, sir." He removed his mask and smiled showing his gums off. Hoseok who stood up to greet him, stopped shocked.

"Suga?" Suga smiled. "Yes! Hoseok. How are you?" The other two were confused too. Taehyung who came out of his thoughts looked at the others.

"Suga?" Taehyung asked as confused as the others. When he saw the new guy's face, he froze in his place, turning all the way around to look at Him. "Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi widen his eyes. "Taehyung! You are here too? Am I supposed to meet all at ones?"

Hoseok asked, "Yoongi hyung?" Jin and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion. But, Jin was the first one to decipher the code.

"Ah? Ah! I got it." Everybody looked at him. "Agust D is yoongi hyung's detective name. And Min Yoongi is his real name. And Suga must be his nickname or something.
Taehyung doesn't know that he is Agust D and Suga, except for his name. Hoseok hyung doesn't know that he is Min Yoongi and Agust D, except for his nickname Suga."

Yoongi hummed in awe. "Clever!" Jungkook understood. "Ahh!" Taehyung and Hoseok processed everything later and finally settled down in their seat.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why do you have three names."

"I was inspired! I was Suga from my childhood. And Agust D was, yeah.. My detective name. and Min Yoongi is my Real name." The other three nodded.

"I didn't tell you much about Suga nor showed you his picture. How did you know?" Jin smiled cheekily. I know hyung. I know.

"How?"

"When I said I met Agust D to talk with him, we met at a restaurant there. In Daegu. And we talked about things having lunch. He went to talk to someone when his friend appeared out of nowhere. You called him just right then. And I saw your name on it. I didn't want to peek at it but I thought of calling you to tell you that you were getting a call. After all you are a detective." He said looking at Yoongi, "And then after it was cut. I got the glimpse of the wallpaper and it has some tall guy with a bright smile, I couldn't picture his face well and the other one is yoongi Hyung" Yoongi smiled to himself while Hoseok blushed.

"Yyah! We were friends from our childhood!" "Right! I can understand." Jin said raising his thumb, while smirking. Hoseok was a bit sad about what he said. "Ok then, since we are all here together.. Why don't we just party? We can make plans later. We still have a lot of time." Jin asked everyone. But he is well aware of his brother's feelings...

"I am in."

"Count me in too!"

"Me too!"

"As y'all wish!"

"You can call Joonie hyung too!"

"Sure!"

"Let's party!!!!"

__________________________________________________