Chapter 38: The "Confession, fail!?"

Kim Taehyung!

"Hyu-" Taehyung put his finger on his Jin's lips to stop him from talking. Jin quickly shut his mouth. "Hyung? Are you kidding me? Won't you know the reason? I mean how could you call me hyung in the first place? Now take it back, Jinnie! Take it back, now." Jin didn't answer, just stared.

Taehyung sighed out looking at Jin. "Then, I'mma tell you the reason, myself. Listen carefully! Jin, I wished you were my brother because I can just let you protect me if you are my brother. But, I love you and I can't let you protect me because I am not a softie like I thought, you were. Now I know, you are not! But, still you are same SOFT ANGEL, I met on that day that saved me from an accident.

And I will protect you, not the other way around, Jinnie. And I don't know what deal you have with Hoseok hyung, but you need to let him go. Because, you are mine. I will make you mine with your consent. Please, be mine. Ok?"

Jin didn't respond but slowly moved forward. He smiled and faced Taehyung. Taehyung started to move in to hug Jin as he understood that he wants to hug him. Jin almost immediately sensed it and, "Statue." He said and Taehyung froze in his place. Jin stared at Taehyung's face with a smile. He slowly brought his hands to Taehyung's cheek and put his lips on Taehyung's.

That was just a small kiss. He moved back a little later without moving. Taehyung was totally surprised by this move. Jin, who smiling and waiting for a reaction from Taehyung, noticed nothing but blank face facing down. He sighed and wanted to leave as all he can see is a shocked Taehyung. But, little did he know, Taehyung is still with Jin. And when he saw Jin move from the place, he clutched onto his hand.

Jin now froze in his spot. Taehyung said, "So, that was you?" Still facing the other side, away from Jin. Jin smiled shyly and nodded. Taehyung felt Jin nodding and he sb mile with him. He left his hand. And Jin ran away, while having butterflies in his tummy!

__________________________________________________

Author: you guys expecting something from this author or the characters?

__________________________________________________