Chapter 14 (untitled)

Jay

When Heeseung left the cabin, I began to wander again in my sea of thoughts on what the heck is happening to me. I mean, I am not the type to just lose focus but the time I saw Jungwon that morning, I lost it andy mind was filled with nothing but him. This I know is not healthy nor normal.

Am I beginning to be a creep? Pervert?

I don't know but that moment showed me and it made me realize that I might have a sexual attraction towards my own brother. I want to clear my head but every time he's near me or is coming near me, I am loosing it and I just want him.

I now want to stay as far as possible from him because I am afraid my dream could come true. I am afraid my nightmare of him leaving with a hateful heart towards me is really going to come true.

Heeseung thought that I might be attracted to Jungwon like how I am attracted to him but that's not right. It's never right. He's my brother for goodness sake.

But why am I feeling like this?

When Heeseung left, I didn't miss to see that he's hurt from what could possibly be happening to me. I can say that he is hurt but I don't even know how to comfort him and tell him we're going to be alright.

My thoughts are all over the place making me fall asleep.

The moment I wake up, I realized it is already night, I checked my watch and saw that it is already midnight. I step out the bed and walk around the room, changed into some warmer clothes before stepping out.

I found Heeseung asleep on the couch. Why is he sleeping here?

I slowly carried him to the room and placed him on the bed where he immediately snuggled in.

I walk slowly towards Jungwon's and his friends' cabin to check on them.

I'm now feeling guilty over the Fact that this outing would be a sad experience for us. I really need to clear my thoughts.

When I got closer, I saw two silhouette standing beside their cabin.
Oh shoot not this again.

I stepped closer as slowly as I could when I heard voices.

"What if we're mistaken?"

I heard a man's voice followed by a woman's voice.

"No. . I'm sure of it. . I checked his background, everything from his family and childhood. . it is confirmed"

The man let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why can't we just approach them? . . a better and safer way . . ."

The woman again seem to be really persistent.

"Do you have any idea who his parents are? They're rich . . so so rich and powerful while were just like this.  .  . just enough money to survive. He's living the best life we couldn't give him"

What on Earth is going on?

"Are you mad ?. . the family have the right to know . . . what we're doing is literally stalking and we can go to jail for that"

Just who and what are they talking about?

Are they the same person Niki saw in front of the hospital door? Are they the same person who called me before?

Just as I am about to look back, I found out that they're already gone.

I walk towards the sea as I look up. The sky looks pretty tho.

I walk farther away and I walk behind some huge rocks with palm trees around them. This is a perfect spot for BBQ if you ask me. It has a good shade and a seating place.

I sat on one of the rocks when I heard someone.

"Hyung?"

I turn around and there I saw someone turn on their flashlight. Since when is a cave here?

"Jungwon? . .  what are you doing here? . . why aren't you in bed?"

"So now you're talking to me"

A sad laugh left his lips making me want to strangle myself.

"I'm sorry . . . it's just, . . I'm going crazy that's all"

"Heeseung hyung told me something"

And in an instant, I felt terrified.

"Is it really possible hyung? . . that siblings can get attracted to each other? . . "

I look up and met his eyes and I noticed now that his eyes are red and he smells like he's been drinking . . is he drunk?

"If its true .  .  . then were the same"

His leaned his head on the cave wall as he sighed.

"I thought you're just my standard. . . but it turns out.  .  you're really who I want. Crazy right? . . what the heck is wrong with me? . . I'm seeing double hehe"

He's clearly drunk.

"I'm sad . . because you won't talk to me. . ."

He scoots closer and that's when I realize his clothes. He's just in a shirt and shorts. He'll freeze out here. He just got out from the hospital.

"Yah . .  take my coat . . Why are you dressed like that in the cold?"

I tried to put it on him but he wouldn't want to so I have to literally wrestle him to wear the coat or he'll get sick again.

When I manage to make him wear it, my eyes widen and my heart beat picked up its pace as I realize the position we are in. . . the position that is now making me lose my mind.

He's laid under me with one of my knees in between his legs. One of my hand held him down by the waist as my other hand held his head to protect him from hitting his head on the rocks.

His eyes stared directly to my eyes as I was slowly pulled closer. . . . .  closer . . . .

And just like that, I am kissing my own brother.

Jay closed his eyes as Jungwon did the same with their lips still are moving with each other. Jungwon wrap his arms around Jay's neck as the latter snaked his arms around Jungwon's waist. 

Jay felt so familiar with the kiss it is as if he has felt it before. He felt great and his thoughts are now clouded by the kiss.

_________________________

Please no worries .  . I will fix this 😭😭. .