Chapter 4 (Im fine)

Jungwon

A fist landed on my face the moment I was held by the goons of Seon. All I could do is suck up the pain.

I'm used to this actually and I don't know but I always hope that one day, they would just leave me alone.

"That guy has the gut to talk back to me?! He dare embarrass me?!"

Seon has anger management issues to the point that every time he's angry, he would be destroying things or even beating people just so he could release the anger.

I coughed when a strong punch landed on my stomach making me fall on my knees but the other two friends of Seon forcefully held me back up again and I felt sick. When another punch landed on the same spot, I began to spat out blood and my vision was blurred.

"Seon, that's enough now. He's bleeding. "

Seon instead laughed at my state.

I don't know when did he develop a hatred towards me but what I do know is that he never let me off the hook since then. Rumors say that he won't stop until satisfied making me scared that one day he might really kill me.

I was given a last kick before they dust off their uniforms and as usual left me on the floor. I reached out for my bag and saw that hyung has tried to call me several times.

I tried to get up but the least I can do is to sit and lean on the wall as I tried to catch my breath.

"Jungwon!"

My eyes widen upon hearing his voice as I saw him ran to me.

"Hyung? . . "

"Yah who did this hm? . . let's go to the clinic. . "

He fixed my uniform before he held my face and I wince when I felt his fingers touch my bruised cheek.

I also know he noticed my blood stained shirt and the blood drying by my lips.

"You better not lie to me about this Jungwon"

He picked up my bag before carrying me to the clinic. As we walk the hallway, students began to whisper around us making me anxious.

In the clinic, no one seems to be in making Jay hyung annoyed. He placed me on the bed as he searched for the first aid kit and when he found it, he immediately attended to my wounds.

He softly cleans the bruises on my cheek and continuing to my arm. All throughout the process, he didnt speak a word to me making me nervous as hell.

He then suddenly hit my chest making me release a pained groan and that's when I saw how his expression shifts from that of a worried person to a furious one.

"Let's go home and treat more of your wounds. And I mean it when I say I want the truth. Ok?"

I nod before he picked up my bag and fixed my uniform.

"Hyung . . I have class"

"Don't worry about it. . . you can always call a friend to back you up"

I nodded before dialing Sunoo's number and gladly he picked up.

"Hey what's up?"

"I can't come to class today. . . hyung picked me up. .  it's a personal matter"

Sunoo agreed to relay it to our professor making me smile and nod at Jay hyung and we left the school to our house which is by the way so quiet as all our helpers had their day off. It's not Sunday but they have a particular date for their off and this day is that particular day.