Chapter 11: Fancy you

Words: 5.2k

Y/N's point of view

The first thing I see when I enter the main building is a turmoil of people walking back and forth. Some walk down the set while others settle for the lobby. I've never worked on a series before so I can't even imagine what the reason for so many new faces is. My first thought is that some originals must have been fired but when I realize that all the employees I know are still here I try to focus on my theory that there is a reform going on here.

They're not dirty at all, though. I think they may be even cleaner than the actors in the series itself.

"The miracle of the day is you being late." The sweet voice makes my whole body ecstatic. I missed it so much, so much.

I turn towards her and let a smile escape through my lips. Oh. Elizabeth is characterized as Wanda from the episode of the day. We were working on the fifth episode of the season and that shocked everyone. We were managing to advance many of the things in a very short time. But, returning to focus, the red wig is falling into perfect waves by the shoulders and the costume is what I would like to call badass.

This has to be one of my favorite looks so far.

"Good morning, gorgeous." She greets me, also smiling softly.

I sigh. I never thought that a Monday could be so happy early in the morning. "Good morning, lovely lady." I greet her back. "I missed you."

Elizabeth walks in shy steps to me and right in front of me. "Can I hug you?" She asks and my heart misses a beat.

"Of course you can." I give her the necessary permission and feel her arms surround my neck. I pass mine through her waist and squeeze it slightly, feeling her closer every second. That's so good. She is warm and comfortable. I don't want this to end.

"You smell so good." She murmurs against my neck. "I really like your perfume."

I open my mouth but I don't have the opportunity to say anything because when we hear Kat's voice calling us, we move away almost instantly.

The three of us talked for a while and ended up having to separate from each other. I made my way to my office completely upset that I couldn't watch the filming of this specific scene. It's not for reasons like spoilers or something, but because I have a sea of files and permissions to sign and to organize. This is the kind of work I least like to do here, so I ended up letting some of the last week accumulate. In other words, today is the day to be stuck in the office for a really really long time.

And that's what I do for a bunch of hours. Each break I had Elizabeth came here and offered me a hand but I didn't accepted it because she was as full as I am. Kat came here sometimes too, bringing me coffee on the wrong times and giving me all the gossip I needed to livre through the day. It turns out that the new people going around here isn't a crew of builders but a crew of the Variety. It seems like they're organizing the place to do an interview with each main actor of the show.

Variety has one of my favorites crews to record interviews or little games, make some videos and all of those things. They usually are very creative without being disrespectful and that's one quality almost none magazine or channel has these days.

My mother keeps on calling me to ask me where I keep the 'important shit' of my kitchen and that makes my office day even more stressful. Sometimes I wish I could just put my mom in mute and live the day like a normal person but they didn't invented that technology quite yet so I have to deal with it. Speaking of dealing with family issues, I haven't heard a thing from my dad yet and I'm guessing he won't tell me anything about this sister any time soon. Maybe I'll just wake up one day with the two of them knocking on my door and saying 'Hey, kid! Let's have some dinner!' and I'll be so damn pissed off.