🩸33🩸

Another chapter about one of my favorite ships. Thyme and Ayu are just so adorable and funny. Especially because of their constant bickering. Honestly they are my comfort ship along with BrightWin.

3rd Person POV- I thought you said didn't care?
The protection for Win was definitely getting serious. The vampires and the witches have caught and killed serval vampires coming into the school. They are not sure where they are coming from but the numbers were increasing. Win was still home with Bright while he still protect him there while everyone else, goes to school.

Ever since Thyme and Suta came along, they've been a big help. Ayu and Suta have became extremely close, practically almost like sisters but Thyme on the other hand, hasn't really accepted his sister having a vampire best friend. In fact, he's just been very cold to Ayu and he pretends that he doesn't really care about her. The two have been working together but he still has this grudge against vampires.

"Suta after school, let's go out and go shopping together. We can buy a bunch of expensive clothes." Ayu suggested as the two girls walked the halls together in the school building.

"Sure but where can we get all that money to buy expensive clothes?" Suta asked.

"My best friend is rich. Bright doesn't mind that I'm using his debit card." Ayu pulled out the shiny platinum debit card as she waves it around smirking.

"Okay sounds neat but I'm going to class now. I'll see you after." Suta waves as the two girls part ways.

Ayu walked outside as she takes in the warmness of the sun. Ever since she's had her daylight ring, she's been loving being out again. She felt so young and free.

"When are you going stop making my sister fall into your trap?" Ayu heard a familiar voice, disturbing her peace. She turned to see it was Thyme and he looked annoyed at her.

"I'm not trapping her. I really like Suta and she's my best friend now." Ayu told him honestly. Thyme scoffs as he doesn't believe a word that she says. "You know if you continue to be like this, some people might think you actually care." Ayu smirked as she crossed her arms.

"Do you like me or something?" Thyme suddenly blurted out asking her.

"Yes, I like guys who pretend they don't care but they actually do." She replied.

"I'm not pretending that I don't care. I really don't care about your family or you." Thyme said as he stands right in front of Ayu's face.

"Be carful Thyme. You'll end up falling into my trap." Ayu laughed. She'll admit that Thyme is very cute and she likes to teasing him but she's hoping that he won't act like this forever. It's no secret that she's falling for him

Thyme was a bit taken back by what she said. He's been playing this cold guy act for some time but he can't help but pay attention and watch Ayu from a distance. He does sometimes find her annoying but very cute at the same time. He just doesn't want to admit it to himself.

*********
Ayu was gonna meet up with Suta after school and she is currently waiting for her to come out of her classroom now. A strong wind pass by, causing Ayu hair to fly around. It wasn't just an ordinary wind, it was also a whoosh sound and Ayu sensed there was a vampire near. It couldn't be her siblings because she knows their scent very well.

Ayu didn't have time to wait for Suta anymore so she decided to take matters into her own hands and face whatever is out there. Whoever it is can be a threat to Win in the future and she didn't want to take that chance. Ayu super speed to wherever the vampires were and she ended up going to an abandoned warehouse near the school.

Ayu was confused on how their scent lead her here. She went inside confidently but still was cautious. Ayu isn't afraid, she's one of the toughest vampires out of her siblings.

"Come out! There is no point in hiding!" Ayu yelled and she saw two Korean vampires coming out of the shadows. "More of you! What are Korean vampires doing in Thailand?" She asked herself mostly.

The two male Korean vampires were slowly walking around as they measure up Ayu.

"If you tells us where the cure is, we'll let you live." One of the Korean Vampires told her. Ayu sort of chuckle. They actually believe that she is going to talk. She's not the type to blurt out secrets or sell anyone out. Not over her dead body!

"You both are just as stupid as the rest of men that I've killed." Ayu told them and the attack was starting.

The Korean vampires were incredibly fast and the happened to be a bit stronger but Ayu was still managing to hold them off. She's quite skilled because she use to train with Bright and Mew and they are the oldest. They were landing kicks and punches at each other with crazy speed but Ayu felt a sharp needle being injected in her during the battle that caused her to faint in the action.

It gave the opportunity for the two male vampires to grab her and tie her up. Ayu was out and the toxic poison that they put in her body is dangerous to all vampires. It's not enough to kill them but to weaken them.

Ayu started to wake up but her vision was still blurry. She felt her wrist tide tightly with rope, along with her legs. She was in a wooden chair as the two Korean Vampires where standing in front of her.

"What the fuck? Release me so I kick both of your asses!" Ayu yelled as she struggled to get herself out. She's still too weak from the toxic poison in her.

"Just tell us where the cure is and we'll let you live." They tell her and it was more of a ultimatum to her. She rather die than betray her friends. Ayu wouldn't do that to Bright and the love of his life. She would be a horrible best friend.

"Hell...No!" She screamed at them and with that she was giving a hard punch across the face, causing a bit of her blood to escape from her mouth. One of the Korean vampires grabbed her by the shirt

"Tell us where the cure is bitch." They demand.

"Are you stupid? I won't tell you anything." She said to them.

"Just kill her. She clearly isn't gonna tells us." The Korean vampires grab a freshly wooden stake and that is a deadly weapon to all vampires. Ayu stared shock at it as she is about to watch her fate end.

Ayu closed her eyes as a tear drop escaped as she awaits for her end coming. Loud gasp was heard and along with screaming. Ayu finally opened her eyes to see the two vampires dead at her feet as she sees their cold lifeless bodies. She's so confused. She was for sure she was gonna die. Her vision cleared up some more as she looked up to see Thyme.

"T-Thyme?" She said. Ayu thought she was having a dream or she was hallucinating.

Thyme quickly came up to her as he tries to untie all the ropes that were on her wrist and legs.

"Can you walk?" He asked her as she shake her head no.

"They poisoned me." She told them and Thyme picked up Ayu bridal style.

He noticed that she's not healing as fast and the poison is still in her. He places her on her feet just a little as he still supports her. Thyme grabbed onto one of her wrist as he starts to chant something in Latin. Ayu was feeling a bit better as she felt the poison escaping her body. She couldn't help but blush and smile through the whole thing.

"I thought you said you didn't care." She says to Thyme.

"I guess......I lied." Thyme admitted.

That's was all Ayu needed to hear from him. Was  Thyme actually cared about her. Ayu was filled with emotions and she felt she couldn't control herself for what she was about to do. She leaned in and kissed Thyme. It took him a couple of seconds to react and pull away from the kiss.

Ayu felt a little disappointed that Thyme didn't kiss back but that changed when he grabbed her face and kissed her back. Ayu was shocked for a moment but she kissed him back again.

_______________________________
A/N: 🙈🙈

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍