🩸23🩸

Win-How should I punish you?
I woke up from the sudden feeling of waking up. I groan as I try to rub my eyes to clear my vision. Once I was able to see clearly, I realized that I wasn't in my bedroom and I'm in a more comfy and huge bed. I twist and turn in the sheets to see Bright but he wasn't on the bed with me. I could have sworn that we fell asleep together last night.

Even though Bright doesn't really sleep. He replenish himself to stay awake during the day. I kinda hope he has enough energy. I look over to the huge window to see Bright standing there with his back turned. He is looking at the morning view and he still has on his black tee that exposes his back muscles. He just glows. Bright glows perfectly with the sun light and I could stare at him for days.

Bright suddenly turns around as he looks dead at me. There's a smirk but it's a smirk that I am use to seeing. What is he up to? I started to feel my cheeks getting all flustered as I can't take the intense staring from Bright.

"You caused a big disturbance last night." Bright finally says as I look up at him.

What did I do exactly? Did he change his mind about forgiving me about Darren and the whole marriage thing? I look around to avoid Bright's eyes because I don't think I can take it.

"Am I.....in trouble?" I questioned him carefully. I'm nervous because I am not sure what happened.

"Very." Bright says as he takes a seat on his bed. Bright leans close as he is about to press his lips into mine. After one peck, I release and instantly cover my mouth.

"It's dirty. I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I tell him as my mouth is still covered. Bright just smirks as he moves my hand from my mouth.

"Does it look like I mind?" Bright asked me seriously as I shake my head no. Bright leans in again to proceed to kiss me again.

Our kiss was slow but passionate. I tilted my head a little to give Bright more access. I felt Bright placing his hand on my cheek as he kisses me a little rough. Bright lays me down as he climbs on top of me now, not letting go of our kiss. Bright lifts up a leg a little as he slides his hand up and down my thigh, causing me to shiver from his col hands. Bright lips reaches its way down my neck rough as he leaves big kisses all over me. He kisses down my chest to my lower stomach, causing my cock to twitch a little.

"You made me so hard last night." Bright says as he still kiss my lower stomach, letting a soft moan escape from my mouth.

Bright continues to kiss that lower area, dangerously teasing me as he barely touches the outside of my cock from my loose boxers that I have on. What sort of game is he playing at? I groan in annoyance as my bulge grows bigger. Bright is still teasing and it's killing me.

"I bet you want my warm tongue on that pretty big cock you have growing there. Right?" Bright still kisses me. He starts to lick on my lower stomach now. Making my erection even more bigger.

Bright knows I want this so why he is making me go insane? He's never teased this hard before. My patients are wearing pretty thin and I'm dying for Bright to release me. Finally Bright forcefully pulled down my boxers, exposing my hard shaft to him. Just when I thought the teasing was finally over, Bright goes ahead and kisses my thighs. Completely avoiding my hard cock in his face.
I suddenly felt Bright's strong grip pulling me down towards him while having my knees up.

"I think I know how I'm going to punish you." Bright finally says and I look down and gulp nervously.

"P-Punish?" I repeat nervously. I watch Bright walking towards his nightstand as he takes out a huge metal.

I finally realized it was one of those plug things that Bright gave me but I didn't think he had another one. I try to sit up a little more to look down as I watch Bright going closer to my asshole. He leans as I feel his warm tongue licking the outside of my hole. He spits as I feel his long finger, shoving deep into my prostate. He lets it out as he just rubs the outside of my hole for a bit.

"Try not to scream. I'll put it in slow." He tells me. I close my eyes very tightly as I already feel the cold metal hitting the outside of my asshole, causing me to shiver a little from its coldness. I feel Bright measuring it in as he slowly applies pressure. I grab onto his sheets tight as I feel it burning in my asshole. I can just feel the head of the plug already inside.

"Try to relax love." He tells me as I nod in pain. I try to breath softly as I try to wiggle and adjust myself to this metal plug. Bright applies pressure again as I feel more of its body already in my prostate. I groan in pain as I wasn't ready to have so much already inside.

Bright pulls in and out of me in a moderate pace. It's burning my asshole inside and it's so big. I'm just hoping and praying that this ever so lasting pain just disappears. My breath is heavy and I clench my teeth so tightly as Bright still pulls the plug in and out of me.

So after a couple of moments, the pain was reliving and the burning feeling was gone. The plug was pushing and out with ease and Bright senses it. His paces was moving rapidly as he tried to shove the plug deeper in me. I was feeling pleasure. The deeper the plug went in, the more I wanted it.

"Phi...P'bai....d-deeper p-please." I beg shyly as I bite my finger a bit. I look down at Bright as be smirks at my request. I then feel him automatically shoving the plug deeper into my prostate, causing a pretty loud moan escaping from my mouth.

"You're sounding like a slut love when you beg for more." Bright says as he pushes in and out faster and just like that came. I was coming so hard while I was trying to control my breathing. My body was twitching from the intense pleasure and I felt Bright licking the remaining of my semen off my stomach and cock.

I heard a satisfying moan from Bright as he sucks my tip as well as a plop sound from his mouth. He starts kissing my thighs and stomach as he makes his way to my face as he leaves small kisses on my cheek and nose. He gives me a kiss on the lips while I still lay there breathing heavily.

"You're so beautiful." I hear Bright tell me as I feel him taking out the metal but I stop him.

"No, I want it in me still." I tell him as I hear a small chuckle from Bright.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I nod. Still not able to utter full sentences. I feel Bright fully pushing the plug in as I slowly try to sit up straight on the bed.

I bend a little to reach my boxers as I try to put them on completely.

"You're going to school with that plug on. I hope you can manage." Bright smirks as he sits up from the bed to head to the bathroom.

I bet you I can.

_______________________________
A/N:👀

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍