🩸18🩸

Bright- You're not ready for my cock just yet.
My worse fear turned out not to be as fearful as I thought. Win accepted me and in fact, he still has feelings for me, even though I am a vampire. He truly is a special kid. I'm in Win's house for the second time and everything still looks the same as I remembered. We are alone and the echo over our voices is proving it.

Win takes me upstairs to his bedroom once again like before as I watch him opening it. He lets me in first as I instantly see the stuff bunny rabbit on his bed. I smile brightly as I noticed that he has probably started sleeping with it.

"Would you like some water? Oh shit, I forgot you don't drink water." Win quickly stop himself.

"It's okay. I can drink water." I tell him and he just nods and heads towards his table where he had a jug of water and two cups displayed. He pours some as he gives me one to drink.

"Sorry I am not use to this whole......vampire thing." He admits to me as I chuckle.

"I can eat and drink just like you but I don't have to. I only survive on blood but to blend in, I tend to eat and drink normal food like the humans." I explained to him. Eating human food just taste salty to me. All foods does and water just taste the same as it's made of.

"Then it doesn't matter what I cook then." Win says as he scratches his head and I nod as I place the cup of water down.

I look at Win as my eyes started to wander else where on his body. It's just a reflex when I'm with him. Every prurient thought I have about him is what I want to do the most. The lack of control I guess I have but I've controlled myself this far at this point. Win senses that I am staring but he is not responding. I looked over to his nightstand to see the Dildo plug I gave him still there. I look back up at Win as I swiftly turned him around. I pull him close to me as my breath hits his neck.

I feel him shiver as I pull him closer. His ass is hitting my cock from the outside. It already has my cock having a slight erection.

"Was my instructions not clear?" I say in his ear.

"What?"

"The plug? Why isn't it in you?" I asked him and Win turns around to look at me.

"It can't fit. I'm too tight." He tells me as he sounds a bit disappointed.

"It won't go in unless you relax. Don't force it in." I tell him. He is probably resisting it and he was scared.

I begin to slightly push Win on his bed as I lean towards him.

"I want you loose enough. You're not ready for my cock just yet." I tell him. I watch Win's lump in his throat go down.

I notice Win scurry back a little on his bed as I shortly follow him. I'm still on top of him as our eyes are still locked. Starring at him has always been my favorite thing to do. I'm going to hold back just a tad bit once more. No matter how badly I want him, I have to remember he is human and he is a kid.

"I want you to do one more thing." I say to him and Win automatically nods. "I want you to stay very still." I tell him. I begin to lean in as I softly kiss Win on his lips.

I begin to kiss him deeper as I start to feel Win placing his hand behind my arm. I started to add my tongue in as Win gently takes it in. He's a quick leaner and it shows. He adds his tongue in as I start to roughly suck it. I hear Win soft moan escape from his mouth as we continue to exchange tongues. He taste so good and I'm addicted.

I release our kiss but still have our lips barley touching. I hear Win's heavy breathing as it collides with mine. I kiss him once more as I kiss him everywhere on his face, giving him all my affection. I begin to kiss the crook of his neck a couple of times until I begin to rough suck on it. I feel Win gripping my shirt pretty tight as he moan a bit loud. I left my mark on him once again. Seeing it makes me want to suck deeper but I will hold off on that just a bit for his sake.

I begin to look down as I remove Win's pants but this time with his boxers at the same time. I look down as I completely see him. His dick is already hard and I'm glad. I'm glad to know that I can make him hard no matter what. My first temptation was to suck his pecker to make him release but I plan to torture something else. Without warning, I use my strength to slide down Win as I get a clear view of his asshole. I hear Win gasp as he looks down nervously at me.

"Relax love." I tell him.

"W-Will it hurt?" Was the first thing he asked.

"It might but you do you trust me?" I asked him. I look a Win as he nods. Good, he's more relax now.

Looking at his asshole again, I felt my thirst kicking in. My dick is twitching and it wants to come out. It wants to shove its way into something but I'm doing every thing I can not to do it. I lick my lips as I lower my head down to Win's entrance. I slowly lick his pucker hole as I watch Win flinch. I begin to lick once more as I try to wet it as much as I can. I hear Win moan softly as I continue to lick around his hole.

"I wanna see how tight you really are." I tell Win as I give his hole one last lick and a kiss before I bring my finger into my mouth.

I slowly push my finger into his entrance, it was no joke that Win was tight. I hear a slight groan coming from Win as I push through into his prostate. I see Win wiggling his body a bit as he tries to adjust to my finger. I push in and out of him to keep a steady pace going. I start to notice by each time I push through, my finger slides in with ease.

I begin to add my second finger to try to stretch him out further. I hear Win groan as it feels like he is trying to reject my second finger but I still continue to push through.

"B-Bright." I hear Win call out as he grabs onto my hand.

"Try to relax baby. I'm almost in." I tell him. I continue to shove my fingers in.

As I successfully pushed through, I begin to push in and out of Win in a pretty rapid pace now. Win moans and it sounds like a pleasure moan this time. He adjusted to my fingers well. It almost makes me want to jam in my third one but I know that's too much for him. I started to make my pace exceedingly fast as I constantly push and pull out of his hole.

Win moans out like crazy as I can hear the liquid squishing inside of him as I feel my already wet fingers getting even more wet. Win is close and I'm loving it. I love how he took my fingers in so well as I continue to punish that beautiful little asshole of his. Moans were filling the air as Win's body started to move like crazy as he tries to pull my hand out of him.

"You have to come for me first." I say to him seductively and as I said that, Win came. His come was oozing down his cock as it landed on his stomach. I slowly release my fingers out of him as I quickly grab on to his dick.

I begin to lick the remainder of his come off the tip as I swirl my tongue around. I start to lick the surrounding of his cock as I leave nothing left of his seamen.

"You did good love." I tell him as I release my tongue from him. I look at Win as he breathe excessively lol while his eyes are still closed. I kiss him again on the lips as well as his cheek and nose before I get off him.

_________________________________
A/N:🌚

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍