🩸29🩸

Win- I want this. I want you.
"P-P'bai.....I'm s-sorry." I sob as I immediately jump into Bright's arm. I'm shaking in fear and I have no place left to go.

"Win, what happened?" I hear Bright asked me. I let go of him temporary as I still sniffle a little.

"I-I told my parents that I didn't want to marry Darren because I'm in love with you." I admit to him still sobbing and Bright instantly brought me close to him as he wraps his arm around me.

"It's cold outside. Come in." Bright pulls me in while I still cry into his arms.

"P'bright what's going on?" I hear Gulf asked him. I release myself from Bright as I stare at everyone in the living room. I noticed two people that I have not seen before also in here.

"Win oh my god, you're bleeding!" Ayu covers her mouth as she stares at me in shock.

I watch the girl that I have never seen before, walks towards me and Bright.

"What happened?"She asked Bright.

"I'm not sure." He admits to her.

"Who are you?" I asked her as I wipe my tears.

"A person that can cure you." She says. The girl places her hand on my face as she closes her eyes and starts to say things that I can't quite understand. I feel the pain my lip and pain slowly drifting away. Moments later she opens her eyes again.

"Suta, You healed him!" Bright says as she looks at me in shock. I place my finger on my lip where I was punched, as I feel no bruise or cut. I was completely healed somehow. This girl I never met, healed me in seconds.

What is she?

"T-Thank you." I say to her and as soon as she nods in reply, her eyes began to shut and I saw her body slowly collapses on the floor.

"Suta!" I watch the boy I don't know run towards the girl as he grabs ahold of her head and waist.

"Will she be okay Thyme?" Bright asked him. I watch the guy place his finger under her nose to see if she is still breathing.

"She will be okay. She is just weak from over using her powers. That's all." He says and I watch everyone sigh heavily. "I'll take her upstairs."

"Thyme, let me help you." Ayu volunteers to help. The boy looks around at everyone and after a moment of thinking about it, he finally gives in and nods. Ayu speed runs quickly over to the girl as he helps pick her up.

"Let's talk upstairs." I hear Bright whisper in my ear. I look at him as I nod. Bright takes my hand as I follow him upstairs.

Entering Bright's room again just brings back the first time that I was here.

"I wanna know what happened to you." Bright instantly said as he closed the door behind us. I turn as I drop my bag on the floor. I go up to him as I wrap my arms around him instantly.

"Just please......let me stay like this P'bai." I say in his arms. I feel Bright rubbing my back. It's calming me down a bit and that's just what I needed.

"You can stay in my arms as long as you want but you have to tell me what happened." He says as I nod. Bright sits me down on his bed as I temporarily break out of our hug.

"I told my parents that I don't want to marry Darren. I told them I won't marry a man that I don't love. So I told them that I'm with someone else and I want to stay with him." I admit to Bright. I see a smirk uplifting on his face as he tries to hold it back.

"And the bruises?" He asked.

"My dad.....punched me in the face as well as he slapped me. When it was late, I packed a bag and sneaked out. I didn't know where else to go so I came to you." I begin to sob again as I hug Bright once again.