🩸31🩸

I know this is a BrightWin book but I have been fond of Tine and Suta's relationship since I made it. They have some funny and cute moments of their time together while they were in witch training. So this chapter is for them. I hope you like it.
                                      ~~~~~

3rd Person POV- Why am I attracted to you?
Fuck you Thyme!" Suta shouted as she through pillows at her brother.

"Eww fucking is not what siblings do." Thyme still taught's his little sister

"You're disgusting and I hope every girl rejects you!" Suta yells at her brother.

"That's unfortunate because every girl likes me." He teases and with that, Suta throws her shoe at him. The shoe connected as it hit Thyme on the head with a clear shot. Suta was satisfied but it all changed when Thyme decided to give his sister a wet willy in her ears.

Suta complained in disgust that her brother actually did that to her. Her ear was now full of Thymes wet saliva.

"Thyme you dick!" Suta yelled as she practically jumped on him and practically started attacking him senseless.

This is what normal brother and sister's do when they are in conflict but this time was different. Suta wanted to destroy or possibly kill her brother for the stupid stunt that he pulled. Thyme choose another assignment for a mission with some hot witch bitch that he's been trying to sleep with and because he did that, Suta had to be paired with her crush, Tine Teepakorn.

"Okay stop, stop! I surrender." Thyme tried to push his sister off from the intense beating he was receiving.

Suta eventually stopped to catch her breath because her to was tired.

"Why'd you do it you asshole? I thought we were going to do this mission together." Suta questioned him, now feeling betrayed.

"I thought I would help you get close to Tine." Thyme said.

"Liar! You just want to fuck some witch." Suta hit her brother hard on the side of the head.

"Okay! Maybe I did but I know how much you really like Tine. This could be a opportunity for both of us. I get Sunny and you get Tine." Thyme tried to reason with his sister. Suta just groans as she flops face first on her tiny bed.

"I can't do it. I might as well hide under a rock in hide." Suta mumbles under her sheets, while her face is still buried on her bed.

"Come on Suta. It's just a mission." Thyme sat on the bed with his sister. Suta raised her head up to look at him with a miserable look.

"My life is practically over. I want to die. I can't face Tine. I can't even form a sentence around him." Suta admitted.

"Damn sis. Your game is bad." Thyme insulted and that caused Suta to glare at him.

"I should just call off the mission." Suta came up with. She rather get an F on the assignment then to spend a whole day with Tine. She just didn't have the confidence when it came to him.

She didn't even know herself why she always felt weak when she's around him and it's not like Tine was a bad guy or hard to get along with. No, he was the sweetest guy. He was outgoing and friendly to everyone. A gentleman and a talented witch as well. Suta fell head over heels for him the moment she first came to the witch academy.

"No Suta. If you do that, you would make Tine think he did something wrong for you to back out of the mission." Thyme told her. Suta doesn't want to make Tine feel bad.

But she doesn't want to do this mission with him neither.

"Ughhh! Fuck! I'll do the damn mission but you owe me." Suta pointed her finger at her brother.

"What do you want?" Thyme sighed. Suta gives him a wicked smirk as she looks away from him.

"I.....won't tell you for now." She says to him.

"Don't make me do no stupid shit Suta. I'm warning you. You could hit me, scold me, and even make fun of me but don't make me do anything stupid." Thyme warned her but she just laughs out hysterically.

"I'm going to bed." She announced as she wraps herself in her sheets. She's still giggling at what she has in store for Thyme.

********
Suta and Tine were preparing for their mission together. Suta has a hard time looking into Tine's eyes without completely making a fool out of herself. So she thought that the best solution was to wear sunglasses.

"Uhh......Suta?" Tine looked at her weird. Suta waved at Tine as he waves back at her.

"Am I late?" She asked him.

"No but why are you wearing sunglasses? We are indoors." He asked her. Suta haven't really thought of a excuse of why but she had to come up with something.

"Um.......recently I've had bad eyes from rays of light so I'm wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes." Suta came up with the best excuse she could of from the top of her head. Tine tilts his head as he just smiles at her.

"If you say so." He said as he turns around and shakes his head at her silliness. Tine knew very well that she was lying but he didn't want to call her out. He thinks she's cute that she acts all silly.

He also noticed that she can't talk normal in front of him without saying something completely random. All the silly things Suta does just makes Tine heart beat fastt. He's never encountered such silliness from a girl before.

"So what's our first task?" Suta asked to change the subject. The sooner she gets this done, the better.

"We are gonna save some orphans witches today. I got the address right here so I hope you are ready." Tine told her and she nods.

"Then....what's after?" She asked.

"We sleep together." Tine blurted out.

"What?" Suta sort shouted. Tine just noticed what he said sort of freaked her out.

"I mean...... at the center. We spend the night at the center and sleep. That's what I meant."Tine explained to her and Suta calmed down a little and shook her head.

The tension in the room has definitely changed now. The awkwardness just got even more awkward between the two witches.

After spending the whole day taking care of the witch orphans, Suta was out of power and she was exhausted. Tine noticed and with that he lowered himself down and offered to carry Suta on his back.

"Hop on. It's a long way to the center." Tine told her.

"Are you sure? I might be too heavy for you." Suta said but Tine just laughed.

"I'll manage." He said confidently and so Suta climbed on Tine's back and he carried her all the way to the center.

Tine released her off his back as he lay her down on the ground. Suta was practically knocked out and fell asleep the whole time on Tine.

"Why am I so attracted to you Suta?" Tine asked himself as he removed some off her hair off her face. He also removed those ridiculous sunglasses as well. "You're way too cute to have these glasses on your face." He told her but Suta is still fast asleep.

Tine was drawing all his attention to Suta lips as he stared at her for almost 10 minutes. He licked his bottom lip a little as he couldn't help the lust he was feeling towards her. He started to lean down closer to her face as he was almost inches away from her lips.

"Forgive me Suta but I've wanted to kiss you for so long now." Tine said before he attached his lips softly onto her lips.

Tine's kiss was gentle and sweet and even though Suta did not kiss back, Tine was happy that he was able to kiss her. He'd hoped that one day he would really have the confidence to kiss her when she is awake.

"Sweet dreams." He said as he wrap a blanket over her.

_________________________________
A/N: Cuties just being cute asf 😫🥰

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍