🩸8🩸

Bright- Hello Brother.
Since me and Win walked out of the forest, he keeps cursing himself. I chuckle internally every time he pouts his face. I hope he knows that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Experience is all I have and I plan to teach him. I noticed that it's getting pretty dark out now. I seriously don't know where the time went.

"Stop hurting that pretty little head of yours." I tell Win

"Why did you have to kiss me knowing I never kissed anyone?" Win complained as I smirk.

"I kissed you because I wanted to kiss you and you didn't pull away." I tell him. Win just kisses his teeth in annoyance.

"But you-"

"Stop overthinking it. A little kiss from me won't hurt." I tell him as I continue to walk forward. I stop walking as I turn to him. "Where do you live?" I asked him.

"It's okay Phi. I can find myself home." He tells me. I I raised my eyes brows at him.

"If that's what you really want then.......see you later." I said but I say the last part in English.

"P'bai!" I hear Win call out to me . I turn again and I look at him as I await for him to speak. "Don't tell anyone that we um......kissed. I'll feel embarrassed if you do." He tells me. I look at him as I see the worried look in his eyes. He doesn't have to worry, I won't tell anyone. It was my first kiss since the 1700's

I look at Win as I just stare at him. I'm trying to figure him out. Eventually, I sigh and nod my head in agreement. I sense that took a huge weight off his shoulders. I see the relief look finally on his face.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"That's it." He nods and I begin to walk away from him.

*******
When I moved to Thailand, I realized I didn't have anything much here. I'm rich, precisely. I saved a lot of money over the past 300 years. I invested in a lot of things and worked with a lot of people. The house that I live in is old and big. Don't know why I bought such a big house. It might be to show off my success. I'm a vampire so it's hard to walk into places that I don't own. If I want to go into someone's house, I have to be invited in.

I later found that out a couple of weeks when I became a vampire. I couldn't walk into my own home with my mom. I practically had to live on the street. The women that turned me told me to come back to her so I eventually did. She was the worse master ever. I was seduced, used, and emotionally abused by her. Their were time's that I wanted to kill her and take my revenge for killing my little brother Phukong.

As I approach my room, I feel a strong wind passing through. My window was open, how odd? I close it up completely but I heard a whoosh sound brushing pass me. Someone's in here and I'm already in a murderous mood.

"Come out!" I yell out. If a vampire wants to play a dirty trick, then I'm all game.

I felt my arm being pulled as I use my quick reflexes to grab whoever it was in time. I slam the person into my wall hard as I their face is planted still. Causing me to not see the intruder's face

"Fuck." I hear them mutter.

I watch the person twist in turn themselves as they quickly escape from my grip. I feel my arm being swiftly place behind me back. Now my face is planted against the wall. I grunt in annoyance as I grow done with these games.

"Let go!" I demand and I feel their grip loosing off me.

"You let your guard down mate." I hear a familiar British accent. It sounds just like......