🩸13🩸

Win-Arranged Marriage
I feel reborn. I felt like I shredded off a huge layer of skin. My heart has been beating like crazy nonstop since last night. My cheeks are warm and full of blush. I am actually feeling happy. I check my phone and as I scroll through instagram, I see myself being poured milk on by P'mil. The post was growing viral and everyone is still liking it. Just when I woke up happy, I was reminded of my problems.

No matter how happy, I get my problems still remain the same. I groan as I slam my phone hard on my bed as I watch it bounce a little. I roll out of bed as I head to the bathroom to get a shower. I'm a little relieved that it's the weekend but I can't see Bright still. I don't even think he has a phone. I never seen him with one at school. He kind of just shows up whenever I start to think about him.

My weekends are going to be very lonely. It has me thinking about Bright was able to jump through my window without hurting himself. He landed safely with ease. It's quite odd. It's been odd this whole week. Bright is very difficult to read, he's unpredictable. He's surprisingly strong, pretty fast on his feet, and has ice cold hands. The room could be room temperature and Bright's hands are icy cold.

He has good qualities to. He's super smart, gentle and kind, and patient. All good things a perfect human should have. If I didn't know any better, I would say Bright is perfect. I was finish with my shower as I heard my door being knocked. I open it to see it was my mother. She was wearing one of her favorite day dresses. She only wears it when someone important was coming.

"We have the Han family coming over today so please get dress appropriately."My mom tells me. The Han family is one of the riches families in Thailand.

They are number 2nd most richest family. Making my family the 4th riches family. The Han family is a family friend to my parents but I haven't seen them come over in over 7 years now. They are pretty busy running the company but how the keep the money going is expanding their brand all across the world. The Han Family is very successful.

"Kub." I tell my mom and she begins to leave.

"Oh one more thing, I heard about what happened to you yesterday with the students at school. Are you alright?" My mom asked me and I nod.

"I'm fine mom. Thank you kub." I tell her and she leaves my room. Even my parents know what happened to me yesterday. Stupid P'mil.

*******
The Han family has arrived and our families were just having a lovely dinner in our finest dining area. They greeted us with gifts as we show them welcome-ship. The Han family has two kids. A daughter who is 16 and their oldest son who is 22. It was a nice dinner but awkward for me. Darren Han was staring at me quite a lot.

I wasn't so sure what his problem was but I was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Win has grown up to be such a handsome young man. You must be proud of yourself?" Mrs. Han compliments me.

"Thank you kub." I say to her

"Win has been a great son. He's kept his grades up and stays out of trouble. I know no doubt that he would make a great fit to run the company one day." My dad vouch for me as he pats my back.

"Our little girl has a lot to learn but our son has been doing great for our company. I can't wait to see him take over in a couple of years." Mr. Han brags about his son.

"Darren is so handsome and so respectful. I would love to have him as a second son." My mom says. I'm so astonished of what I am hearing but I don't show it. I just eat my food slowly.