🩸28🩸

Bright-We get to walk in the sun.
I came straight home from school. Not wasting any minute there. I avoided Win all day. He tried to approach me a couple of times but I've either ignored him and or whooshed away from him. It's best if I talk to him when I'm not angry or upset with him. As I walk inside the house, I instantly see Gulf, Mew and Ayu in the living room. Gulf is reading while Mew is practically passed out on the him as he lays on Gulf's shoulder.

Ayu is......well I am not sure what she is doing. She has a book but she's not actually reading it. She's smiling hopelessly and as I turn my head, she is actually looking at Thyme who is also reading a book. I decided to let her fantasies as I walk towards the living room.

"Gulf, where is Mike?" I asked him.

"In the garage." He tells me without taking his eyes off his book.

The door opened as I see the little witch girl coming in. She has bags of groceries in her hand and her brother quickly gets up to help her.

"Suta, let me help you." He says taking the bags from his sister. She smiles and hands it him.

"Can I help? I'm good with groceries." Ayu quickly stands up to help. Suta smiles as she nods. Ayu quickly walk up her and takes the second bag.

"Thank you." Suta says as both Thyme and Ayu walk into the kitchen. "P'bright I have a question to ask you." Suta suddenly says and I nod.

"What's your question?" I asked her.

"I've notice that you are able to walk in sun but your friends can't." She says.

"I possess a ring that protects me from getting burned from the sun." I admit to her as I show her the ring. She walks up closer to me as she examines the ring.

"May I?" She asked as I nod. I feel her holding my hand as she observed the ring on my finger. "Fascinating." She says as she lets go of my hand. "Me and my brother have a couple of rings just like this but it doesn't have any powers. It more of a........collection for witches." She tells me as I nod.

"I've had my ring for a very long time." I admit to her.

"The witch who had this ring obviously put a spell on it to make you immune to the sun." She tells me. Suta runs upstairs and comes back with a box in her hand. It's a small box but it's shiny and sliver. "I only have two rings inside but my brother should have the other two." She mentions as she opens the tiny box to me.

I couldn't believe my eyes once I saw the rings. They looked exactly like mines but different colors but still the same. I noticed Gulf standing up beside me as he looks at the rings as well.

"These rings, do they have powers?" Gulf asked Suta as she shakes her head no.

"They don't have powers in them but you can if you want. Me and brother can preform the daylight spell into the rings to make you all walk in the sun." She mentions as I hear Mew grunting from his nap.

"Mew did you hear that? We can finally walk in the sun!" Gulf shakes Mew's body of excitement.

"Suta! What are you doing?" Thyme comes back with Ayu from the kitchen as he looks angry at his sister. "You can't make them walk in the sunlight." He sort of whispers but we can still hear him.

"Why not? They've helps us keep the cure safe." Suta says to her brother.

"But we can't help vampires." Thyme tells her. I watch Suta turn to us as she gives us sad looks.

"Don't be a dick Thyme. This not the modern era where witches and vampires hate each other. Of course we will help you guys." Suta says and I watch Ayu and Gulf cheer of excitement. I smile at as I feel happy for them.

I watch Ayu walking towards Suta as she grabs onto her hand.

"Suta, thank you so much. You're a life saver." Ayu says to her as Suta nods and smiles at her.

"Hey, don't get too close to my sister. You could bite her when she's not looking." Thyme insults Ayu as he pulls his sister away from her. I watch a playful smirk play onto her face.

"I don't bite girls. I only bite men so don't tempt me." Ayu tells him seriously.

"Ouue! Ayu. Calm down." I pull her back a bit from Thyme. All Thyme does is roll his eyes at her.

"We will preform the spell tonight." Suat announced to everyone.

                                        *********
The spell was being casted by Suta and Thyme as promised. Gulf, Ayu, Mew, and Mike were long waiting for this day to walk in the sun. It's currently midnight and the two siblings are preforming the spell. They chant some latin language that I don't understand. I noticed all of the candles were being lit up in the house and all the lights were flickering on and off like crazy. It was sort of freaking us out but we trusted their process.

Strong wind began to happen as all of the pictures frames and decor on the table started to move. The wind was finally slowing down and it seemed like the spell was over. Suta and Thyme slowly opened their eyes as they looked at us.

"Did........it worked?" Was the first thing Mew said.

"Yes, the spell is in the rings. Once you put on the rings, your daylight ring will automatically work and protect you from the sun.

Everyone started to cheer as they walked up to pick up the four rings. Mike and Ayu put their rings on as they look at it was bliss. It's been more than 300 years since they have ever walked in the sun. Mew takes the rings from Suta's box as he grabs onto Gulf's hand.

"Let's walk in the sun together forever." Mew says like he was proposing to him. Gulf nods automatically as Mew inserts the ring on his finger. The two men instantly hug each other tightly as the I hear Gulf sobbing into Mew's arms.

"I love you."Gulf says to Mew.

"I love you too." He says back as Mew gives Gulf a small kiss on his cheek as they still hug each other tightly.

"Thank you so much Suta and Thyme. You have no idea what a big help you guys are." I thank them on the behave of everyone. Suta smiles and nods her head while Thyme just rolls his eyes and looks the other way.

I can tell this kid is cold and as a grudge against vampires but I am still grateful to him. I just hope Ayu doesn't fall too deep with him. I hear the door bell ringing excessively, causing everyone to stop what they are doing. I'm quite confused because I wasn't expecting any visitors to show up.

I walk towards the door and by my surprise, I see Win with tears in his eyes with a bloody cut on the side of his lip. His face is sort of bruised from red marks and he looks like he's been slapped. He has a black duffel bag in his hand.

"P-P'bai.....I'm s-sorry." Win sobs as he jumps into my arms as he holds me tight. I'm so stunned to even react right now.

I'm not sure what happened and I don't care but all I know is if Win needs me, I'll be there for him.

_________________________________
A/N: I won't lie. That little proposal from MewGulf was cute asf 😫

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍