🩸4🩸

Bright- I'll drain them dead.
So we meet again. This isn't the first time I've seen this boy. This somehow cute innocent boy has showed up in my presence once again. This time he was in trouble. Watching him squirm down to his lowest and seeing those awful dicks intimidate him like that, almost made me want to rip their heads off. Almost makes me thirsty again and I had a my breakfast 20 minutes ago.

I look at the boy beside me as he walks with his head down. He has an mournful look on his face. A look that makes you want to hug him tight and keep him close. That thought did cross my mind but I barely know the fella. I don't even know his name yet.

"Is this the library?" I asked him as we stop at a door. The boy looks up and nodded in reply.

"T-Thank you." He tells me and I nod to him. That sad look is gone and it's replace with a peaceful look now.

I sigh as I turn away from the boy to avoid anymore eye contact.
"If those boys ever bully you again, I'll drain them dead." I tell him seriously. I don't like bullies. Especially when they bully for no reason.

"How could you drain them dead? Are you going to fight them all?" The cute boy asked me curiously. I smirk at him.

"You have a weird imagination. Huh? Just don't let others push you around." I tell him instead of what I was actually going to say to him. Causing suspicious would only make my stay shorter until I find what I am looking for. "Later kid." I pat his head as I begin to walk away from him.

"Hey Stop!" I hear him shout. Instead of turning back. I stand waiting for his reply. "I didn't get your name yet." He says and I smirk. Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

"It's Vachirawit but to you.......is Bright." I say last the word as I turn my head at him. Showing him my amusing smirk. I turn my head again and proceeded to walk. Leaving once again without knowing the cute boy's name.

Hmm maybe a next time.

                                         ********
Coming back to Thailand after the last 50 years, I realized that I know nothing about college nor that I ever attended before. For many decades, I was punished in a coffin by my maker. I was let free and informed that my master was killed 20 years ago. I was let free to roam. England was getting boring and I started to feel like there was nothing left for me.

I've lived for so long and missed my mothers death and friends graduation. I've been always alone and I guess I'm being punished for it. Realizing that I am going to be living forever sounded crazy in my head. There was no such things as vampires until I became one myself. I was barley an adult and I became a blood sucking monster. Killing and sucking people's blood was my only thought process.

Over the years, I learned to control my thirst for blood and my killing intention. So now I am able to be near humans and interact with them. The hard part was going in the sunlight. Instead of burning into oblivion, I was provided a protection ring. I don't know how these rings were made but they are extremely rare and I was lucky enough to have one. Without my daylight ring, I would be trapped until night time.

I started to realize that I am lost in this bloody university, I'm trying to find the students registration office but I can't seem to locate. I guess I have to refer to one of this tiny girls thats on my right. I walk towards them as I tap on one of them shoulder. The little girl turns as she looks up at me. At first she was shocked but then she started to smile.

"Can you help me find where the students registration office is?" I asked her and she quickly nods.

"I-It's right over there. Down the hall to your left." She tells me as I watch her eyes full of bliss. She's blushing and hard. She can't seem to take her eyes off of me.

"Thank you." I say to her and I begin to leave to the direction she gave me.

I over heard her and her friends as they talk about me. No matter how low they whisper, I can hear them. They say things about me as they picture themselves being fucked by me. I sort of chuckle due to they actually believe that will happen.

Females are way too delicate for my taste. I think I'm more into a more......masculine type.

_______________________________
A/N: Hmmm, I wonder who your type might me Bright? 😏

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍