🩸12🩸

Bright- The vampire rumor.
I was coming out of the bathroom with only my pants on and a small towel as I fluff my hair dry. I see Win standing by his nightstand as he looks at his phone.

"What are you doing?" I approach him as I try to look at his phone screen.

"My parents will be home soon. You should go before we get caught." Win tells me. I smirk at him.

"Are you ashamed of being seen with me?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not. My parents don't care who I'm with. I just don't want to explain to them why I have a boy in there house." He admits to me. I begin to wrap my arms around Win's waist as I pulled him in closer. He gasp a little as he is surprised by my actions.

"If only we took a shower together, we could of have more time to do other things." I say in a low voice. I start to lean to kiss Win on the cheek, not releasing my lips from off him.

I let my lips slide close to his ear as I leave kisses all over his cheekbone. I'm a very affectionate man. I love to show love to whoever I like the most and right now Win and is getting all of it.

"Phi..."

"We both know you don't want me to leave just yet. Not after the way I made you come. Right?" I continue to kiss him down to his neck. As I hear a soft moan escape from Win's lips.

I start to grind myself onto Win as my tight pants hit his loose one. I can feel his shaft hitting the outside of my pants as I grind slowly on him.

"Maybe....five more minutes." I hear Win say.

"Just five." I say as I suck on his neck a bit. Making a red juicy mark on him. It's not permanent but it will have to do. I already feel Win's dick getting hard again as we dry hump with our clothes on.

There's a flash of light through the window as well as a car beep that stops our intense grinding.

"Oh my god! My parents." Win quickly backs away from me. I watch the boy panic anxiously as he pace around in room.

"Quick, open the window." I tell him. Win stops pacing as he looks at me funny.

"Do you want to die? This is a three story house." He tells me.

"Just open the bloody window." I tell him once more.

"Win!" I hear Win's parents call out. From my super hearing, I sense they are just approaching the staircase and they are making their way here.

I watch win hesitate to open up the window.

"It seems like you really want me to meet your parents. Open the window muppet." I tell him and I see Win opening up his window for me. I quickly move pass him as I swiftly climb through it and onto the roof.

"Be careful." I hear Win whisper outside.

I begin to drop down but I slow down my gravity to make me fall smoothly on my feet. I look over at Win through the window as I wave to him that I am safe. I see a huge relief on his face. I blow him a kiss as I begin to run away.

*******
I finally arrived home as I noticed the front door being slightly open. I stare at the door knob confused. Don't tell me Phukong was careless enough to leave the door open. That little-

I walk upstairs to hear a loud scream. Sounds like someone is about to die and it's Phukong. He's in danger! I super speed to my room to see Phukong against the wall being in the chokehold by a girl with long black hair.