Chapter 47 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

Drea & Quincy POV
Location: Condo (Hollywood)

Me: quincyyyy, where are youuuuuu...

I had woke up kinda later than usual, I was sleeping in the guest room for the night, I yawned and got outta bed and was walking towards quincy bedroom.

Of course i had my boy shorts and my oversized sleepshirt, I knocked on his door.

Quincy: Yeaah come on in.

I opened the door, he was half way sleep, I walked in and walked towards him, I poked his lips,  he opened his eyes and grabbed me.

Me: Boy what you doing?

Quincy: you been crashing at my place for awhile, and you never let me touch you,  what's up with that????

Me: Because quincy,  I don't wanna do it..

Quincy: why not???? Lemme guess dre huh?

Me: yeaah....kinda

Quincy leaned forward and started kissing my lips, he leaned me back on his pillow and kept kissing me.

Quincy: Listen, forget about him, this about you and me right now....

He went back to kissing on me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, that's when I heard his phone go off.

Quincy: Uhh forget that...

He kept on kissing on me, I raised my eyebrow. He was too busy tryna go lower, I grabbed his phone and i seen India text message.

Me: Quincy get off of me now!

Quincy: what's the problem?!?!?!

Me: Oh my godd how the fuck could I be so stupid! !!

I jumped up from the bed, and was getting ready to walk out his room, he grabbed my arm.

Quincy: Hold up, Drea listen to me iight

Me: fuck that, call india like you been doing!

I was getting ready to walk out, when I felt him picking me up, he shut the door and tossed me back on the bed.

Quincy: I ain't fucking with her iight?

Me:yeah right.....

Quincy: india been tryna get with me, I said no, she keep harrasing

Me: yeah, whatever I'm getting my shit and leaving

Quincy: drea no, just stay okaaay?

Me:fuck that, I'm outta here,  I don't even know why I let my damn guard down!!

I got off the bed and heading towards the door, I shooked my head and walked out.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Chey POV
Location: Home

I was sitting down on my sofa typing out another letter for college, I yawned and took a sip of tea, I heard the door unlock.

Me: heyy baby,  I was wondering when you was heading home...

I kept typing in on the laptop I felt something getting closer to behind me,

Me: Cordell stop playing,  you know I don't like people sneaking up on me...

I turned my head and seen cordell standing there, I sighed and sat my laptop. I walked over to hug him, he stepped back a little.

Me: what's wrong with you?

He showed me this instagram post of me and justin at the ice cream shop. I looked down and read the caption.

Chilling with my WCW #SHEMINEZ #WHENARICHNIGGAWANTYA #ANDYANIGGAHCANTDONUNFORYA
#TRIGGAAINTGOTSHITONME
#HERMANPROBABLYREADINGTHISLOOKINGHELLSALTY

● Curvy By Nature●#Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें