Chapter 51 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

Chey POV
(Home)
(2 weeks later)

I had my rollers in my hair while watching tv, I was having a relax day for myself since I don't have anything else planned, I kept flicking the channels to find a good show to watch for the next couple or hours, that's when i heard the door bell

Me: -_____-

I got off the couch, and walked towards the door, I didn't even look out to see who it was, I opened the door and seen cordell standing there, I still had my bowl of chex.mix in my hand.

"Heyy...." he looked at me, i kept munching on my snacks.

"What you want????" I put my hand on my hip and tilted my head.

"To...talk....." he looked at me, i rolled my eyes and slammed the door.

Oh nowwww you wanna walk after you kissed some thot in the mall, but you wanna talk now??? Hell nahhh!

I walked back to the couch and sat down, that's when i heard the doorbell go off again, I rolled my eyes and turnt the volume up on the tv.

Cordell: You know damn well! Imma open this door chey, can we just talk?!??!

I could hear him through the door, I turnt the volume up higher.

That's when I heard the door open.

Fuck why didn't I lock it.-_-

I had my rubber baseball bat on the floor by the couch,

Me: okay you got 4 seconds to turn yo ass back around and leaaaaaveeeeee.

Cordell: nope i want to talk, i know about....

Me: shush! Look go back with yo new bitch okay? It's apparent you don't want me? So bye??

Cordell: Chey, let me explain?

Me: no? You dumped me? Remember?

Cordell: it was a mistake?

Me: so fucking what?? I gave you my heart? You broke it? Then couldn't even wait to get a new gf? And kissed the bitch right infront of me???

Cordell: Chey...

Me: No fucking way, we don't have anything to say to each other anymore, so byeee, adios?

Cordell: Chey cmon like fuck, I wanna talk okay?

Me: okay, we just did, now bye!!

I pushed him out the door, he was tryna plead with me and kept saying my name. I slammed the door right in his face and locked it.

Ughh!!

I plopped back down on the couch and and finished watching television.

Phone ringing.

I sighed and grabbed the phone, it was cordell

OH MY GOD NIGGA TAKE A HINT!!!!

I answered the phone.

Cordell: Cmon chey, please let's just talk?

Me: No, fuck no, hell no,

Cordell: You being really childish right now?