Chapter 41 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

♕Chey ♕

Home

I was on my couch chilling and watching a movie, i was reaching the bag of cheetos,  when the door bell ranged,  i sighed and got up.

I walked to the door and opened it, i seen Calvin standing there . smiling.

Oh hell nahhh!!!!!!!!!!

Me: how'd you find me?

Calvin: Kai...

Me: that nigga......

Calvin: So wassup college girl,

Me: life...

Calvin: Hmm did you get that letter?

Me: Yeaaah still didn't find him...

Calvin: Yeaaah, well umm I just stopped by to talk and see how you were doing since I'm in town for a bit.

Me: what brings ya back to cali?

Calvin: business...

Me: ohhh, you been doing okay?

Calvin: if that's you asking if I'm on my meds, yes I'm on them, i Haven't had a freak out episode yet.

Me:  good, soo how's ya gf and stuff

Calvin: we broke up, we wasn't working out to good, plus she was tryna use me...

Me: Oh damn...sorry

Calvin: it's cool, how you and c....

Me: we're great....really grreat.

Calvin: What happened this time?

Me: what?

Calvin: I'm looking dead at you chey, i know something going on...

Me: Cmon in and have a seat, mind you he's gonna be gone for another 2 hours.maybe sooner than that.

Calvin: i got it, I'll be out before then iight?

He stepped into the apartment, I closed the door, he was looking around,  he sat down on the bar stool in the kitchen,  i walked towards the fridge and was pouring two glasses of water.

Calvin: Sooo yall moved in together? ?

Me:yeaah two months after graduation....

Calvin: Ohh okay sooo, you find any luck with your parents?

Me: not quite, it's hard finding her, it's like she invisible or something.

Calvin::don't trip chey you'll find her.

Me: yeah hopefully before school starts,  i hate to have to go back east..

Calvin: imagine having to go back to the dirty dirty south.

Me: was it that bad???

Calvin: Not really, hot as hell, it gave me time to think about a lot.

Me: So how's the singing thing going?

Calvin: i took a small break from that,  that's why I'm back out in cali to start that over again.

Me: well that's good, glad to see you gotten better.

Calvin: yeaah...

It was awkward slience that hit the room, we just stared at each other,  it was hard looking at calvin,  specially after everything happened,  it was like weird for me....but a part of me missed him, but I had to let that thought and feeling go real quick.