Chapter 49 *Curvy By Nature Part Two *

Chey POV
(Back Home)

I walked into the apartment, I turned around and shut the door, I sighed and headed towards the shower so I could wash up before cordell got back, I walked into the bedroom and seen the phone been ringing off the hook, I played my voicemail.

Voicemail message from 310......

Calvin: ayo we need to talk...call me iight??

I rolled my eyes and pressed towards the next one.

Voicemail message from 213......

Cordell: baby were you at??? I've been tryna call you, I know yo phone ain't off either, listen meet me at home when you get this message.

Shit....

Voicemail message from 310...828

Justin: ayo, listen I know what happned was outta line earlier and I'm sorry...call me back iight??

I rolled my eyes and pressed erase, I looked over at the bed and noticed my favorite pillow was missing, I raised my eyebrow and walked towards the shower, I turned it on and headed back to grab a change of clothes, I hummed while looking for my bra and panty set.

That's when I heard the front door unlock.

"BABY YOU HERE?!?!" I could hear cordell from the front door, I mumbled under my breath and pushed calvin towards the closet, I rolled my eyes and closed it shut. I brushed my hair behind my ears and calmed down. I opened the bedroom door and walked out.

Me: heyy baby, everything okay?

Cordell: Where you been at? I've been tryna call you?

Me: what's going on???

Cordell: sit down for this one iight?

Me: umm okay...

I sat down in the living room, he sat next to me and grabbed my hands.

Cordell: baby don't be upset when I tell you this....I found ya mom....she was in starbucks and she ran up on me, she's been tryna look for you since ya grandma died...and she was with calvin this entire time, calvin brought her here after graduation, he been hiding her in his condo for awhile...

Me: wait what?!?!?!

Cordell: Yeaah listen, she wants to see you...I wanted to make sure it was cool with you first..

Me: well...I dont know what to say.

Cordell" it's fine baby, listen I gave her kai address so she's over there hopefully....

Me: Cordell...I.....oh my godd

I broke down crying, he embraced me and held me tight, he kept telling me everything will be okay.

Cordell: baby you got the shower running??

Me: huh?? Nahh I don't think so..I just got here.

Cordell: .....The hell...