Chapter 36*Curvy By Nature Part Two *

~Chey~

Gulfstream

I was sitting there nervous as hell, I didn't want cordell snapping on justin or cordell bringing dre and dre snapping in Drea for having quincy there, i was in straight panic mode, that's when justin was looking at me

Justin: you iight ma?

Me: Yeaaah I'm greattt,

I wasn't but he didn't need to know all that right now,

Justin: Cheyyyy, you okaaay?

Me: huh? Yeah yeah...

I seen cordell and dre walking in, my jaw dropped, Drea was looking like a crazed animal cause of her eyes were poked out, quincy smirked and leaned closer to drea.

Me: Heyy babyyy..

Cordell: heyyy,

I got up and hugged him, he kissed me deeply, and gripped my ass, I seen justin rolling his eyes and taking a sip from his drink. Cordell and me sat down, I seen dre walking towards Drea side of the table, he smiled and hugged her, they kissed and quincy was giving dre the stink eye.

Cordell leaned in and whispered in my ear.

What you doing here with the two playas???

I rolled my eyes and whispered back.

Me: Justin is just a friend, he has a girlfriend anyways, quincy I don't know him and Drea got history I don't even know about....

Cordell: Yeaah but, Justin looking at you like he been tryna be in my position.

Me: Oh my goddd no.ones gone take ya place bae calm down okay?

Cordell: they bettah not....

He smiled and pinched my cheek, Justin cleared his throat.

Justin: So yall been dating since high school?

Me: Yeaaah junior year

Cordell: Yeaah to be honest I was liking her way before junior year.

Me: awwwwww

I blushed, Justin was smiling.

Justin: That's good, chey the kinda girl who needs someone who really loves her you know?

Cordell: Yeaah, someone who's gonna hold her down...and treat her right

Justin: Yeaaah, treat her like the queen she is too.