Chapter 50*Curvy By Nature Part Two *

Chey POV
(Kai house)
(2 weeks later)

I sat in the dark for awhile, I was in deep depression after that stunt cordell pulled at the hospital, my phone was ringing off the hook nonstop, I unplugged the phone and went m.i.a

I heard the keys turning the lock to the house, I figured it was kai coming in with groceries since I decided to go back home, I was on the couch in my pool of misery, my hair was hot damn mess. I seen kai walking in. He shooked his head and flicked the lights on.

Me: Nooo!!! Turn the light offf!!!

I covered my face with the blanket, he snatched it off of me and scooped me off the couch.

Kai: Baby sis! You gotta snap the fuck outta this shit! I'm sick of seeing yo ass all depressed and shit! You acting like he the only nigga in the world!

Me: YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT!! YOU NEVER DO! YOU NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE SO HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW!!!

Kai: CHEY! LISTEN I WAS IIGHT! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT LOVE YO DAMN SELF, YOU THINK A NIGGA WOULDNT LEAVE WITH ALL THEM DUDES CHASIN YOU? YOU MADE THE CHIOCES AND WOMEN THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

He stormed off, I broke down and cried, he walked back into the living room, he shook his head and sat next to me, he hugged me and held me.

Kai: look sis...it's gonna be alright, I'm sorry for snapping iight?? I just don't like seeing you like this....

I wiped the tears from my face, I looked up and seen our mother standing in the door way, Kai sighed and motioned her to come in she sat down next to me and kai.

Mom: what's wrong? ?

Kai: I guess you figured huh?

Mom: chey...listen to me... it's gonna be okay alright? Come here

She held her arms out, I hugged her and started crying all over again, she held me and rocked me back and forth, she patted my back to soothe me.

We sat there talking for a few hours about my childhood, I guess she never did want to leave me, she had no choice, Kai was taking it better than I expected, he wasn't bugging over it or anything. I guess maybe It was time for me to move on finally, maybe this is a good thing...maybe i might be actually to enjoy life without all them dudes chasin for once and for all..

Calvin hasn't said anything to me since that night, i basically ignored justin phone calls because if it wasn't for him being sooo damn thristy i would've still been with cordell, but it's okay i guess.....

(A month later)

(Beverly Center)

I was at the mall with dre and drea, they were tryna cheer me up, it's weird how dre and Drea broke up, then got back together and more in love, I swear them two crazy.

Dre: Gurllll*female voice*

He was standing in front of gucci, me and Drea started laughing, dre face went from cheerful to annoyed real quick.

Me: what's wrong???

Dre: Ehh nothing let's go to the ummm other stores.

He gave drea a look, I raised my eyebrow, I turned around that's when my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I seen cordell with this girl, Drea shooked her head and tried grabbing me. I felt like utter crap, i breathed slowly and tried calming down.

Dre: Chey don't trip iight, let's just go and ummm...

That's when I seen cordell kiss her, my eyes got watery. I tried to keep my composure, i looked out the corner of my eye and seen Drea holding her head down, she knew I was about to break down.

I sucked my emotions back in, and flipped my hair, I held my head up high and put the fakest smile on my face to hide the pain, soon as I seen him making eye contact with me, i shooked my head and walked off.

We walked towards the food court, i noticed justin was coming out of versace, i braced myself to possibly see him with a chick or whatever, he seen me and raised his eyebrow, i noticed he broke away from his friends and walked towards me.

Justin: Hey....

Me: Hi...

Justin: Haven't seen you in awhile...

Me: Yeaaah I know..

Justin: Hey dre...and drea

Dre&Drea: Sup...

Justin: Umm chey can we talk for a bit...alone?

Dre and drea looked at me with they head tilted.

Me: It's fine guys, I got this???

They both huffed and walked off towards the shops, i stood there with justin looking at me.

Justin: Listen, i know you probably wanna beat my ass across this mall...probably the whole city.

Me: Yupp

Justin: I'm sorry okay? I know it won't fix the damage that's happened, but I miss us being friends, I get that we probably won't ever have anything going on besides a friendship and I understand that but....I still can't really let go how I feel about you....

I looked at him to make sure he was being sincere. I nodded my head.

Me: Fine jussie, I'll accept yo apologie.

Justin: Forreal???

Me: Yeaaah???

Justin started smiling and hugged me, i started laughing and hugged him back, he started to chat about what he's been up too, I actually forgot where dre and drea went, I ended up hanging out with justin and his friends till later on.

Parking Lot

"iight my car here, you sure you don't need a ride home???" Justin said while fumbling for his keys. "Nahh I think imma be iight, if dre and drea call me back" I was looking down at my phone.

"Well, listen I can drop you off its no big deal, you know how dre and them be doing, they probably in the dressing rooms doing sum nasty" he started laughing and opening his car door.

"Okaaay, fineee you can take me home, just don't try nun" I walked towards the passenger side.

"Mhmm okaaay damn girl" justin laughed and opened the door for me, i hopped and we drove off.