I shifted my eyes to the right and my eyes landed on a big pool in a large room. This house has a freaking indoor pool!? Maybe tonight won't be so bad.

"Come on Janelle. Let's go dance." Lana told me.

I shook my head. "Nah. I'm gonna go look for Logan. I'll be back in a sec." I said.

"Okay." Lana said dancing over and getting deeper into the dancing crowd of people.

I really needed to find Logan and talk to him. I don't know what was up with him. He hasn't been answering my texts, or calls. And every time I try to talk to him about it in class, he refuses to say anything. Now don't get the wrong message. I'm not trying to be clingy or anything, it's just I think I deserve an explanation.

I walked into the kitchen, where there were about 5 people just talking and drinking. There was one couple making out in the corner which made me almost wanna puke. There was no sign of Logan so I turned around to walk somewhere else.

But as I turned around, I unfortunately bumped into someone. I looked up to see who I had bumped into and I saw it was Jaden.

He had a beer bottle in his hand and he was smiling down at me. He was wearing a gray Miami University sweatshirt, blue jeans, and wolf grey 3s Jordan's. His light brown hair was messy, but it made him look so sexy.

What the hell did I just say?

"So. You made it." He said with a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, I came like 5 minutes ago." I told him.

"Oh. Well have fun. Help yourself to any drinks." He said.

I shook my head. "Nah. I don't drink." I stated as I looked over his shoulder, still searching for Logan through the crowd of people.

"What? You haven't had one alcoholic drink in your life?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

I've had about 2 or 3 drinks at one of the parties at my old school. But I hated the strong, intoxicating feeling as the drink went down your throat. It was annoying. So I don't even understand why teens drink. And getting drunk, I don't understand either. Why would you want to wake up the next morning with a hangover?

"Um. Yeah. But I don't like it. But if you don't mind, I'm kind of looking for someone. See you later." I said, walking past him.

I could feel stares behind me, so I figured he's still looking at me from behind.

This house is so damn huge. Logan could be anywhere in this castle of a house. I was just about to walk up the stairs before my eyes landed on Dallas, sitting down on a couch on his phone.

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Dallas? What are you doing here?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Oh hey Janelle. Jaden just saw me walking down the hallway of your school and told me to come to his house party. He seemed pretty cool so I thought 'why not'." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh. Well I'm looking for Logan. Have you seen him?" I asked Dallas.

He gave me a weird look. "Who is Logan."

Oh yeah. I forgot he didn't even know who Logan was. "He's...my boyfriend." I told Dallas.

Dallas rolled his eyes. "Oh. I haven't seen him. But I'll help you look." He said, putting his phone in his pocket and getting up from the couch.

"Um. Okay." I said. "Let's check upstairs." I said.

Dallas followed me up the stairs. "You know, I guess you were right. We have grown apart and gone our separate ways. I'll be going back to California in a week and we did used to fight everyday. So I understand now and I'm not mad." He told me.