Part 11

3 years later ;

Y/n PoV :

It was the lunch time and my colleagues asked me to join them but I didn't . I wanted some time alone .

I went out and took a walk . The weather was nice , pleasant and relaxing . It was lovely . I took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh air . I closed my eyes and felt the weather .

Unknowingly I walked long without realising where I was going .

'Oh sh*t ! I came so far from the company . I should go back now .'

I said to myself and turned around . Suddenly the weather turned cloudy .

The sky turned overcast , cloudy . It turned blue and grey . What's with the weather suddenly ? Maybe it will rain soon .

Thank god I have my handbag with me . I always carry an umbrella in case if there's rain like this . I felt few drops falling on me . I opened the umbrella and used it as a shield over my head . I should get going fast . The rain started pouring heavily .

I have been walking back to my company but I got stopped seeing a man whose back was turned to me . He was drenching in rain . But he looked unbothered by it like he wanted to drench in rain.

'How can people want to drench in rain? They will catch cold '

You thought and started walking looking at his side but your steps halted again when he titled his head upwards and moved his wet hair back . Your grip on the crook handle got loose . You squinted your eyes and observed him clearly . Your heart quickened seeing him after so many years .

'Taehyung?'

You mumbled to yourself in shock seeing him standing few feet's away from you .

'Should I greet him or not ?'

You debated with yourself . You saw taehyung and his whole body was drenched in rain . He looked gloomy .

'What is he doing here ? '

Taehyung PoV :

It's been three years since I took my revenge . 3 yrs since she left me . I thought I will be happy once I take my revenge but my life feels incomplete. I am not happy .

I looked at the sky and a sad smile formed on my lips . The sky was blue and grey expressing my feelings . I got reminded of my family again .

How happy we would have been if they were still alive . Maybe by this time my sister would found a special one in her life already .

Tears formed in my eyes . It started raining and tears flowed down from my eyes along with the rain drops . The sky is crying with me . Only it is feeling my pain right now . I didn't care that I was getting wet . I just want to let go all of this pain and suffocation inside me .

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes letting the rain wipe my tears away . But suddenly I didn't the rain anymore . I frowned and opened my eyes to see some black colour thing above my head shadowing me .

'Wait is that umbrella ?'

I looked aside to see who held the umbrella and my pupils dilated seeing y/n . I was so shocked seeing her standing infront of my eyes .

'Am i dreaming ? What is she doing here? '

Seeing her after so many years ......I can't believe my eyes . I scanned her from up to down . I shook my head closing my eyes trying to tell myself that I am hallucinating.

But no , I was wrong . She is really standing infront of me .

Nice to meet you again taehyung.