Part 9

Taehyung pov :

I will help you in getting the revenge .

My pupils dilated from shock .

What ?

I will help you . Use me as much as you can , I will cooperate with you .

Have you gone insane?

No , I am serious taehyung.

Don't talk nonsense . Sign these papers now . You will be free .

I won't unless you take your revenge .

Are you crazy y/n ? Don't you understand? You can be free from everything once you sign these papers . You will not see my face again . You can go back to your home and live your life happily .

But will you ?

Me ? No . I can never be happy again .

Why do you bother ?

I chuckled bitterly .

Neither you nor your parents deserved what happened . My dad ....

She paused and chuckled sadly .

I even hate him to call dad . He should deserve the punishment. And I am going to help you with it .

It's your dad y/n . Trust me you won't be able to see him suffering.

He is not my dad anymore .

But-

Please taehyung. Why don't you understand? He should deserve the pain and suffering. For that I am giving you permission to use me . It will be much more easier and faster if I am involved.

No no no . Stop it . Stop with this . This is wrong . I already made you suffer so much and I can't hurt you more . I don't want to use you . I don't want to become your dad .

She sighed and rubbed her temples .

Whatever . I won't sign these divorce papers . Come up with some plan as soon as possible. I don't consider him as my dad anymore . So don't worry about me and concentrate on your revenge .

With that she left me leaving dumbfounded. Has she gone insane or what ? Why is she so stubborn ? Why is she doing this ? This is not good . She will only get hurt in the process .

Y/n PoV :

I was given my phone back . As soon as I got my phone I called my sister . I know she will be very worried about me . I lied to her that I was busy with projects and meetings . Thank god she believed it and she didn't knew any of things that happening and she shouldn't know .

Next day :

I went down and made breakfast . Maids were hired back and they didn't let me do any household work . But I like to cook .

I saw taehyung and asked him to have dinner with me .

We both started eating .

I have a plan .

I said and taehyung's attention was on me now .

I told him my plan and he rose up from his seat shaking his head as no .

That will never happen .

He started leaving but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist .