Part 5

Mr.min PoV :

Y/n go inside .

He ordered my daughter and she went inside .

I thought you were dead .

You wish.

He smirked walking towards me .

I will make sure to give you the same amount of pain you gave me and to my family.

Taehyung I m so sorry . Please punish me for what I did . My daughter is innocent. She didn't do anything. Leave her alone .

Then what about my parents , my family. What did they do to deserve that from you ?

I was a brainless fool back then . I was a monster . Now I changed . I feel very guilty for everything .

No you don't .

He yelled .

I am taehyung. I regret everything. If I had a chance then I would turn back everything and won't repeat that mistake .

He scoffed at my words .

Chance ? You really are thinking about that now ? After I lost everything.

I am sorry please forgive me and leave my daughter .

I fell down on my knees and held his legs . He pushed me and backed up .

Stop your acting .

He yelled loud . His eyes became red and he was very very angry now .

You are not guilty . I thought if you go through the pain that I went then you would really feel guilty but you are not . You just don't want your daughter to suffer . That's why you are begging me now .

No taehyung I am feeling really guilty . I apologise for my actions in the past .

NO YOU DONT . YOU ARE NOT GUILTY. YOU ARE NOT FEELING THAT PAIN WHAT I HAD GONE THROUGH . ITS NOT SHOWING IN YOUR EYES . YOU JUST WANT YOUR DAUGHTER OUT OF THIS .

His shouted and my body flinched . His veins popped out and he fisted his hands . His hands were shaking and his breathing became hard . I can see that . Yet he looked so intimidating.

Taehyung PoV :

Red . That's all I can see . The person infront of me is a heartless monster .

I thought if I make his daughter suffer then he will feel the pain . He will regret what he did and will go through hell . But no , it's not enough . His pain is not enough to fill my thirst. He is not guilty enough for what he did .

How can he be like this ? After all these years he is only begging me for his daughters sake or else he wouldn't even feel a ounce of guilty and ask for my forgiveness .

GET OUT.

I spat out angrily .

T-taehyung don't say that . Leave my daughter.

I can't leave her .

What ? Why ?

She is my wife . She belongs to me . And I will not leave her .

WHAT ?

To say he was shocked it's an understatement. He was more than shocked .