Part 3

Taehyung pov :

I woke up very early and left the house early before y/n woke up . I decided to not come back until dinner time so that she will eat anything without me noticing .

Y/n pov :

I prepared breakfast for myself because taehyung wasn't there . Yes , he said I should take his permission before eating something but he is not at home right while I m hungry . So I guess it's fine as far as he doesn't know about it .

He fired all the maids and only kept one maid for my help . He ordered that I will be doing all the household work and this maid will help me with it .

We started cleaning the house after washing the dishes and oh god I want to run away from here as far as possible . Back in my home I lived in a single bedroom apartment with only three rooms and a store room . It was so easy for me clean the house by myself . But this is not a three room building this is a three floor mansion . How can he expect me to do everything?

He is really a monster .

Nonetheless , I had done everything and my body gave up . I don't have any energy to do anything . But it's dinner time . I should cook something or else he will shout at me and I don't want that . I hate to see people becoming angry and when taehyung is angry he is so scary .

The maid also helped me a lot and thanks to her the burden was less to me . Before cooking dinner I took a hour rest and freshed up . I went to the kitchen to cook dinner by myself because the maid was also exhausted and I sent her home .

I couldn't stand properly because my legs hurt a lot . But still I made him dinner . Taehyung came back home when I was cooking dinner . I thought he will come down to eat after changing his clothes . So I served the dinner and waited for him . Since my legs gave up I sat on the opposite chair of him and waited for his appearance .

I don't know when but I fell asleep waiting for him .

Taehyung pov :

It was midnight and I came down to eat something. The lights were still on and y/n fell asleep in the sitting position . I looked at the dining table and there was food served for me .

Oh , she must have fallen asleep waiting for me . She must be so tired . I feel a little bad about it . But taehyung don't even think about feeling bad .

' What you have experienced is nothing compared to what she is experiencing. Don't forget your past . You just take your revenge '

Should I wake her up ?

Let it be . I will let her go this time . I went to reheat my food and took the food to my room .

Few days later ;

I am not living in a house . I m living in a hell . Torture . He likes to torture me . I don't understand what I did to him to deserve this . But I can't let him torture my little sister .

He makes me run errands always . He spills coffee wantedly and asks me to clean it . He gives his clothes for me to wash even if they are already washed . Because of him I am becoming a very weak person . I lost weight .

I am not able to eat on time because of his errands . Even now he called me from the office to bring him some files . Ugh why can't he send any of his men and get them . He has tons of people working under him but no , he just wants to see me suffer .

He ordered his men not to give me a ride to his office . They just gave me his office address and refused to give me a ride . I found the file and started my way to his office . It's not too far . I can take a taxi but I have no money . He made sure I had no money . I bought clothes and remaining things with the money in my bank account and my bank account is now empty .