Part 4

Y/n dads PoV :

Ronald , can you please book a appointment with taehyung? I need to talk to him at any cost .

I will try sir .

Thank you Ronald .

I sighed deeply but my heart racing fast didn't stop .

( Ronald Is the spy's name )

Taehyung PoV :

Everything is going as you planned sir .

Great .

I smirked twirling the wine in my glass .

He wants to meet you . He is desperate to meet you .

Let him wait .

Nah , I can't let him meet me so soon . He has to suffer more . I want to play and I want to enjoy every moment of it .

It was Ronald on the call . Yes , the spy of y/n her dad appointment. Unfortunately he works for me .

After I married y/n I did a background check on her and my men found out about Ronald .

I met him and offered him 10x more what y/n father was giving him to work for me . He accepted it . He acts like he is working for mr.min but infact he is working for me and making it very easy for my revenge .

I made Ronald to take y/n photos when she was working or crying or suffering . I knew she was her dad's weakness . Ronald took the photos in a way that looked like she was suffering 10x times more .

As I wished y/n father finally wants to meet me . But not now . I need time and I need more play . He have to wait for it .

Few days later ;

It was night time and I changed my clothes . I took a deep breath thinking about my plan . It should be done . I shouldn't feel guilty about it. I should do it .

I went down and y/n served my food . I took a bite and spit it out .

Y/n PoV :

I made what I make almost everyday . I know it tastes good but why did he spit it out . He eats it daily then what happened today .

He looked at me with his hands turned into fists and his jaw clenching . My heart started to race in anxiety . Why is he so angry and what for ?

He threw away the food on the ground and the plates broke . I closed my ears because it made a loud noise . He stomped towards me and grabbed my hair tightly in his hands yanking my head backwards .

Ouch !

I yelled out in pain . Tears formed in my eyes and I could hear my own heartbeat . His veins popped out making him look more scary .

You don't even know how to cook . This is what you feed your husband ? It's disgusting .

He spit out with venom in his voice and I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to look at his scary eyes . He then pushed me to the floor making me land on the with a thud . This hurts so bad . Tears flowed down my eyes and my breathing became uneven .