Part 10

Y/n PoV :

Me and taehyung did a fake video of him doing it with me forcefully.

He didn't actually do it. He just forcefully tied me to the bed and hovered above me and fake acted with the other things . We edited the video after that . It was blur except for my face .

I think I should become a actor because after watching the video I killed it with my acting skills . Even taehyung praised me . I felt so proud .

Shall we ?

Taehyung asked me ready to send the video to my dad . I took a deep breath and nodded my head as yes .

Think it once again . Are you sure ? You will not regret it later ?

I am sure taehyung.

Your father will be watching it -

Stop it taehyung. Do it already .

I slightly yelled in frustration . How many times should I tell him that I am sure about it . He is really pissing me off .

He sent the video and I bit my nails in tension . Few minutes later I got a call from my sister that my dad got admitted in the hospital .

She said that he got a heart attack and he is now in EMERGENCY ROOM .

My heart stopped hearing her words . He is in emergency room ? Tears formed in my eyes . I wanted to go visit my dad but taehyung stopped me .

Y/n did you forget that according to your sister, you are still in New York . You can't go right away .

I realised it and plopped myself on the couch . I don't want to cry . I don't want to cry . I repeated it in my mind . But my dad is in this condition because of me . My body was shaking thinking about him . He deserves it but still he is my dad who loves me more than anything. I shouldn't feel guilty about it .

I was shocked when taehyung sat beside me and hugged me .

Cry all you want y/n . I will be your shoulder to lean on .

That's it I just needed someone now . I wrapped my hands around his waist and broke into tears .  Few minutes went by him comforting me .

He wiped my tears and cupped my face .

You are an angel y/n . No women would be ready to do this if they were in your place . You are really a strong woman .Thank you so much and I am really sorry for hurting you .

I didn't know what to say so I just remained silent . Taehyung got up and I went to wash my face . Whatever happens with my dad I should be ready for the outcome . I should be strong for my sister .

Taehyung knocked on my door and asked me for the dinner . I didn't wanted to eat but he forced me . I was hungry but I just didn't feel like . But taehyung didn't leave me alone until I had something.

Here .

He handed me some papers . I looked at them and they were divorce papers . I looked at him with a surprised look .

Your dad is in hospital after watching the video which means he has gone through the same pain that me and my parents went . I think this is enough y/n . You did so much for me and I wouldn't ask more from you .

Taehyung-

I already signed them . Sign them and live your life free from me . You are no longer abducted by me .