Part 2

You were so desperate to get your sister out safe . You didn't had any choice but to agree to the marriage.

They made you to sit in a room while they went to do some business.

You sat there nervously fidgeting with your fingers .

Where might elzy be ? Is she safe ?

You tried to open the door but they locked it .

Tears formed in your eyes and your heart quickened it's pace when all the past events from yesterday rolled on your mind .

Why is this happening ? Why am I marrying him ?

You were so confused . If he wants money then he can simpler abduct you and inform your dad right . Why does he wants to marry me ?

You walked around here and there with your mind full of questions without no answers . Then you heard the door opening . One of his men asked you to follow him .

You saw taehyung and a person who looked like a lawyer and few of his men .

Miss min y/n , are you willing to marry Kim taehyung?

No . Never . You wanted to shout it out . Taehyung glared at you making you gulp in fear . Why is he so scary ?

You nodded your head as yes .

I need in words miss .

Yes . I am marrying him willingly .

Sign these documents.

What are these ?

It's a marriage document . Just sign them .

Taehyung spoke in his deep voice . You bit your lower lip anxiously . One sign and your whole life is going to fall in a dangerous hands . Would you want it ? Of course no . But do you have any choice ? No .

You took the pen and signed it . Taehyung had already signed it .

Congratulations mr.Kim and mrs . Kim .
We need a photo of you together as a proof .

What ?????? Photo ? Together ? Ugh fck it .

Taehyung came near you and kept his arm around your shoulder making you flinch . The cameraman clicked the pic and taehyung removed his arm brushing it off as if he got some dust on it by touching you .

You internally scoffed at his attitude.

Can I see my sister now ?

She was returned back to her home .

What ? Are you serious ?

Do I look like I m joking ?

How can you ? I want to meet her .

You raised your voice and instantly regretted it as soon as you saw the look in his eyes . He stomped towards you and towered you while throwing daggers into your eyes .

DONOT ever raise your voice at me .

W-why did you m-marry me ?

Shit man why am I stuttering ? Why am I scared of him ?

DONOT ever ask me questions ? I married you for a reason and you don't need to know about it .