Part 7

⚠️ This part is R rated ⚠️

CONTAINS MATURE , SENSITIVE AND ABUSIVE CONTENT . I SUGGEST IF YOU ARE A MINOR OR A SENSITIVE PERSON THEN PLEASE DONOT READ THIS .

Y/n PoV :

There were marks of burns , wounds like someone hit him for years . His half of the back were covered by them .

Torturous markings , given by your dad .

What ? You are lying .

Do I look like I am lying ? Seriously ?

He scoffed buttoning his shirt . I couldn't believe what I was seeing and what he was saying . Did my dad really gave him these markings ?

Do you wanna know why I wanna take my revenge so badly ?

I slowly nodded my head as yes . I know I am gonna regret asking for knowing the truth but I need to know . I need to know what my dad did .

He killed my family . My dad , mom and my sister .

He said fisting his hands and trying to control his tears . My eyes widened. Did my dad kill his family ?

No way .

Taehyung PoV :

Recalling those bad moments made me so angry . It gives me only agony . It's a pure torture to me . Why didn't I die back then with them ? Maybe it's because I need to take revenge on him on behalf of my family . Maybe that's why I am still alive . And I will definitely take my revenge . I will make him suffer .

Y/n is not believing what I am saying . She is in shock . I think she doesn't know how bad her father is . She should know about it . I don't want to tell her but I need to tell her .

My dad used to run a lot of companies . We had so much money back then . My dad decided had a land which costed millions of dollars. He decided to donate it to the children who lost their parents .

My legs felt weak recalling all the memories. I went and sat on the couch . My chest was heavy . I looked at her and she was attentively listening to me so I continued .

Your father was a mafia back then . He got a offer from the other mafia who was more powerful than your dad . He offered your dad that if he gets this land then your dad can join him and rule this country together .

Your father accepted the offer and came to my dad . My dad declined to give him the land . He threatened my dad in every possible way . My dad even lost so many of business contracts because of your dad but my father didn't give that land to them .

So one day your dad kidnapped my parents .

What ?

Yes . Your dad kidnapped them and tortured them .

Y/n PoV :

He looked gloomy while telling me the story . My heart weighed down with grief hearing him .

I closely looked at taehyung checking to see if he is telling the truth . His eyes held pain , a broken expression.

Tears welled up in his eyes and a single tear rolled down his cheek .

My mom also didn't wanted to give the land so she also endured all the pain . Seeing my parents not giving up he kidnapped me and my sister .

I was astounded from what I was listening .

My parents were tied up in chains and there was so much blood on them . They were tortured for three days straight and they didn't get any food expect for water .