24: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Start from the beginning

“We're going to play a little game. I'm going to ask you some questions and every time you answer one honestly you'll get a reward, but every time you lie to me, I'm going to give you a little does of this fantastic little drug here. Alright?”

Some thing tells me I don't want to play this little game of hers. “What if I don't want to play?” Right, Lexi, because you'll actually have a choice, you're the one that's tied up here dummy!

She smirks, “Honey, you don't really think that matters now do you?” Of course it wouldn't, what would make me think it would? Its not fair, I've done nothing horrible to her and she's going to kill me, what the hell is up with that? “Good girl, now why don't you tell me who Logan and his cronies have following me? Or trying to follow me, I should say.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Logan has someone following her? Does that mean he'll know where I am? Why would he have not told me he had someone following her, did he expect her to take me? Oh god, what if he did? What if he knew Gloria was going to try and kidnap me and he did nothing to stop her?

“Don't play dumb dear, it doesn't become you. Now tell me who he is and how Logan got his paws on a hybrid.” Excuse me, a what? What the hell is a hybrid and why would she think I would know?

“A what, what the hell is a hybrid? Are you just making shit up to confuse me now?” She glares, slapping me hard across the face, my eyes start watering as my cheek stings and all I want to do is cry. Why can't she just get over herself and let me go? What good does she think this will do her? If she wants Logan back I seriously think this is the wrong way to go about it.

“Gloria, maybe she doesn't know. You said yourself he doesn't completely trust humans, perhaps he hasn't said anything to her.” Never before in my life have I ever wanted to hurt my father, but now seems like a perfectly good time to start, doesn't it?

She shakes her head and sticks the dirty needle in my arm. “No he would have told her everything if she had bothered to ask. But I'm afraid you little girl is just like her mother used to be. She wants to think the world is full of sunshine and rainbows and unfortunately we have to be the ones to show her differently.” She clicks her tongue at me and walks up the stairs, slamming the basement door shut behind her.

“Daddy?” Surely my father hasn't completely lost his mind, right? There has to be some part of him that actually cares if his psychotic wife kills me, doesn't there? Tears start pouring from my eyes when he stays silent, watching me as if he was waiting for something. “Why?”

His lips quirk into a sad smile, “Because I can't tell her no. Sweetie, things would have been different if you had stayed away from him, they would have been so much easier. You were never supposed to be involved in this. If only you had stayed away from him, it wouldn't have had to come to this.” He turns and walks up the stairs, leaving me to stare at the walls as they start spinning, little polka dots floating all over. God my stomach is flipping, my head is aching more than before and I'm pretty sure those dancing clowns aren't actually real.

Where the hell is Logan?

^~^

“Where the hell is she?” My hand latches on his throat as soon as he opens the hotel room door, wiping the cocky smile clean off his face. Part of me feels like laughing in his face, saying “surprise bitch”, but the other part just wants to ring his neck and I don't know which side to listen to.