Chap 20

Author's POV

Tears were flowing nonstop from jungkook's eyes There was a fire inside his body but every time he looked at his mother that fire turned into tears. He was alive but he couldn't do anything he could never imagine that his father who he thought was his everything just used him for his business.

He hugged her mother tightly not wanting to leave her, after 15 years He finally got the warmest embrace back. His mother hugged him back tightly and jimin on the other side kept crying it was worse than he can imagine Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled seeing all of them.

"How have you been mam-a" Da-Eun felt alive she was dying for this all, She finally got her happiness.

"I am good Jungkook-ah after leaving you dad everything was great" Jungkook cried harder seeing her sad and weak smile.

After a few minutes Jungkook and his mother both were smiling but as Da-Eun remember someone which made her heartache it was obviously Jimin.

Who never saw his mother and lost his innocent father. She walked towards him and took a place beside him. He smiled with eyes still teary eyes jungkook realized about jimin and paid attention towards him.

"Jimin You are just like your father. He really raised you well I am so happy to have you for my jungkook" He cried harder after hearing that.

"I'm s-o sorry, Thi-s all happene-d becaus-e of my mo-m but I'm su-re she was no-t a b-ad human" Jungkook heart felt weak seeing Jimin like this he kissed him softly and made him relax.

"Hello guys I'm here," Taehyung said lighting up the mood a bit. Jungkook walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Taehyung you are the best I have to say and you were not wrong when you said that this will be my best birthday gift Thank you for everything" He smiled after hearing and everything he did was worth it.

"Come on stupid bitch I need my money," He said in a straight voice making jungkook laugh.

"Taehyung can you take care of mom and Jimin I have to deal with few things right now," He said with a serious voice and Taehyung smiled knowing what's in his head.

Jungkook's POV

I took my car keys and waved at my mom who was sitting watching me fondly, I was so happy I wish I can make her forget everything.

I never knew that this all happened behind me, I regret just taking the lie of my mom's death I should have searched for her or anything. If I knew this all before I would have never fight for that piece of shit, ahh my regret list is overflowing I need to fix this all.

I drove quickly where I wanted to go, I saw a call from jimin I picked it up.

"Yes, baby-

"Where are you going?"

"How many times I have to tell you don't fucking cut my words-

"Sorry"

"AGAIN"

"Why- Hello- Jimin-" Did he just hung up the call?  I will deal with him later.

Time skip

"I want to meet Jeon Ji-Hoon" I was in jail to meet that shit I know today he will be really happy. I smiled and entered.

"JUNGKOOK-AH MY SON I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, HOW ARE YOU," He said excitedly making my blood boil I was just imagining all what he did with my mom.

"Hii Dad, How are you I missed you too"

"I'm not good jungkook, Because of that Fucking Park Jimin" I wanted to chock him for taking my jimin's name from his dirty mouth.

"Jungkook you can divorce him now or just make his life a hell-