Chap 15

Authors POV (There is mostly gonna be the author's POV)

Both Jimin and Jungkook we're called on the jury box together. As both of them were standing on the jury box Taehyung started his work.

He made both of them swear the God oath and everything they will say will be honest.

Start

Taehyung: So Mr.Jungkook Can you tell me a bit about your relationship with Park Si-Yeon and please try to remember his last conversation with you.

Jungkook: We didn't really interact that much but he was really polite with me and his last conversation with me was-

He stopped as he remembered the last conversation with him

**Flashback**

"I'm glad Jimin got you by his side, I always feel bad for Jimin. I always needed someone by his side because I couldn't be, his mother passed away after that he was all in the maids' hands because I never had time and when he grew up a bit. It was taehyung always taking care of him And now I want you to take care of him jungkook, I trust you a lot just don't break it".

"Don't worry Mr.Park. I promise I will never hurt him or let anyone hurt him".

**Flashback ends**

Did I break my promise? Mr.Park trusted me treated me well and I am fighting a case against him and my husband, But they can't just do this to my dad so I have to do this I'm Sorry Mr.Park. Jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung: was?

Jungkook: He told me to take care of Jimin.

Jimin was getting teary and weak slowly and missing his father more but he needed to stay strong for him.

Taehyung: Great! So he trusted you enough.

"Now Park Jimin your last conversation with your father was held in front of all of us. when you were going on a honeymoon with your husband and after 2 days you got a call that your father is no more right?"

Jimin: Yes that's true.

Taehyung: Can you tell that in brief.

Jimin: After I hugged you, I waved and said goodbye to all and Mr.Jeon Stopped me and told me to hug my father before I go, And my father just told me to take care of myself. AND YES I REMEMBER WE GOT A BIG DEAL, WHICH I TOLD HIM TO TAKE CARE OF SINCE I WAS NOT GONNA BE THERE.

Jimin shouted loudly to make the jury attention to him and believe him more.

**A night before the first session**

"Jimin I will call you and jungkook both at the same time DO NOT INTERACT WITH JUNGKOOK," Taehyung said making it clear.

"And when I ask you, you have to talk about the deal we were working on say it out loud and drag all the attention toward yourself okay? It's a trick to make the judge and jury believe in you more than the opposite party.

" okay tae I will make sure"

**Ends**

Taehyung: YES EXACTLY, thank you now both of you can go sit." He smiled at Jimin and Jungkook was still confuse.