Chap 1

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HUH? YOU GUYS ARE USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING, DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH IMPORTANT THIS IS? THIS IS BUSINESS! WE ARE NOT SELLING CONDOMS HERE! GET THE FUCK OUT” Jungkook Screamed at his staff like there is no tomorrow.

“We ar-e sor-ry sir,” One of the staff members said nervously.“What? Sorry What kind of sick joke it is? Are we playing here?. You know what just get out of here you all are fired”.

Yoongi heard jungkook yelling at the poor staff and immediately rush to stop him.“what are you doing stop. It’s just a small mistake don’t make a big issue of it.

"Ahm Pls all of you can go now” Yoongi said as he saw the staff almost tearing up.“Jungkook you have to control yourself”

“Hyung can you stop telling me what to do or not to. If they want to work here they have to be professional like do you think I am going to let these dumb people work in my company” Jungkook said with a harsh tone rolling his eyes.

“Yeah Yeah your company”

“I meant soon to be”

“Anyways Mr.Jeon wants to see you in his office by 11 don't be late”

“Come on he is my father, not my boss chill dude”

“Whatever I gotta leave”

Bye” Jungkook waved at him as soon as the smaller leaves he holds his head in frustration and started thinking what does his father want now.

Jungkook's POV

“It’s almost 11, I hope he doesn’t want me to do shit again,” I said before I knocked on my father's door.“My son I waited so long finally you are here  How was your day,” My father said almost screaming I knew he wanted something, something stupid that he knows I won't like.

“What do you want” I directly asked him.“I know my son is very smart so let’s not waste time”
“So tell me fast I have a lot of work” I took my seat and he started with his bullshit.“So as you know I told you about a new company which just started 6 months ago” I hmmed in reply.

“That company just surpassed us in our yearly worth” "WHAT” I screamed as my father completed his sentence. “HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE, TELL ME YOU ARE LYING A 6-MONTH-OLD COMPANY SURPASSED US WHICH MEANS OUR COMPANY IS NOT THE BIGGEST IN SEOUL? YOU MEAN THEY JUST CROSSED THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN MONTHS?” I yelled as not ready to take the fact that it’s true.

One thing I want in my life is to maintain our company on the top no matter what happens no matter what I have to do. Once you start a business as your career, You just have to leave everything behind if we really want to have success and I gave up my whole teenage life because of it and now if someone will tell me a 6-Month-old company just became the biggest company in South Korea what I can do is scream.

“Jesus for fuck sake stop yelling my ears are bleeding, Don't worry we have a plan"

“We? What do you mean by we” I'm not really getting good vibes from the conversation, I mean it maybe good for the company but can't be sure if it's good for me. "I Meant Me and Mr.Park"

-

“MR. PARK”

“Jimin how many times I have to tell you I am your father respect me,” Mr.park said while looking at the new paper letting out a small sigh.

“I WILL ASK YOU ONE TIME WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SEND ALL THE BAGS ARRIVED FROM FRANCE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME I WAITED FOR A WHOLE DAMN MONTH WHY DO YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE AN ASS ALL THE TIME” Jimin was breathing heavily because of shouting.