Chap 14

Jungkook's POV

Everything sounds unbelievable, Everything coming from his mouth feels unreal.

"Jimin why did you hide all of this from me huh? I should have known before marriage" I asked him not liking the fact he lied, he kept me in the dark.

"Kook you know it's been almost 1 to 2 weeks since we got married I wanted to gain your trust more believing the fact I somewhere knew your father was behind my shares, That's why I played dumb but now you know everything right.

"Will you fight with me"

"But do you know who is the killer?" I asked and he laughed a bit

"You know him very well"

"Chim the case will start from tomorrow and everything is planned don't worry"

"I can't believe the killer is so near me but I can't kill him with my hands"

"Jimin have patience and I got someone who can make it easier for you"

"Who"

"Who is it Jungkook did he told you something?" Mr.Jeon asked his son after he finished his conversation with jimin.

"Dad Mr.Park was killed"

"WHAT" His dad shouted making his voice echo in the whole mansion.

"Yes dad, and That's why jimin wants to fight a case, And he does have an idea who is the killer" Jungkook exclaimed

"A case? And he knows who is the killer too?

" Yes dad, He looks confident about it and the case will start from tomorrow and we all have to be present there"

"What? Why we? what the hell jungkook is suspecting us" Mr.Jeon said with disappointment.

"Yes because he said IT'S YOU" Jungkook pointing at his father.

"WHAT ME? JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" Mr.Jeon shouted at his son.

"Dad I can't say anything, I do believe you can't do anything like this but I don't know why he is doing this"

"Jungkook I am not going court tomorrow"

"Dad, You have to just prove your innocence please dad you can't do that. Don't worry I hired a lawyer.

" Jungkook but-

"No buts dad we have to do it I don't know what got into Jimin. Don't worry dad I believe you"

"EXACTLY JIMIN THAT'S MY POINT YOU HAVE TO ASK THIS OKAY?" Taehyung said in a loud voice telling his friends what he suspected about the case.

"Do you mean that Jeon Didn't kill my father  he made someone kill him?" The smaller said understanding everything slowly.

"Yes and now I'm gonna show the face cause we have to find him and make him spit everything in the court"

Taehyung pulled his laptop and played The CCTV camera of the parking lord of the Park's company where they saw Jimin's dad being all hyped, Jimin almost cried seeing his dad on his last moments so happy.

"Look Jimin do you know this driver?" Taehyung asked him wishing if he knows anything about the staff so it can be easier to find him.

"Wait What? He is not my dad's driver, My dad had a personal driver with him for like since we started this company, I'm sure he didn't resign because he needed money and Did dad firing him it doesn't seem right" Jimin exclaimed not believing that him father will fire one of his most trusted workers.