Chap 16

Proceed

Judge: So Kim taehyung who are they? you have to explain before we take them to the jury box-

"NO YOU CAN'T" Mr.Jeon shouted knowing they will lose if the guy speaks up everything.

"Mr.Jeon You can sit down and Later in jail shout as much you want, no one will stop you Let me do my job" Taehyung as giving him a fake smile Jungkook was all tensed thinking about his father going to jail.

Taehyung: Sir Now I will call Mr.yoesob who will make this more clear, Please come.

Taehyung: So Ji-hoon tell everyone about yourself.

Yoesob= My name is Jung yoesob, Age 33 and I used to work as Mr.Park's Driver for years.

Taehyung: What do you mean you use to work for him?

Yoesob= I wa-s fired a month ago.

Jimin eyes widen now getting a bit confused, He was thinking about how can they planned this because they meet a few weeks before the marriage.

Taehyung: ohh a month ago.

Judge: Mr.Ji-hoon There must be a reason he fired you because you said that you were his driver for years, what happened all of the sudden?

The driver started crying.

Taehyung: it's okay I will tell everyone what happened don't worry about your job and family.

Taehyung whispered to him and he started to tell everything how it happened.

Taehyung: Sir a thing I just made clear was that Mr.Park and Jeon Meet before they decided on the marriage between Jimin and Jungkook.

They obviously had a connection before

As Taehyung stated his point Jungkook looked at his father who was just trying to run away.

Taehyung: So Now I will call the killer.

Taehyung called the killer means the driver. As he entered the court his eyes landed on Jeon Who was going to kill him. But before him, there was someone who wanted to burn him alive.

Of course Jimin, Jungkook saw jimin bowling inside his eyes turning red eyes tears running down the cheeks his heart was hurting badly.

Taehyung: So Tell me Dae-jung where were you a few days ago and answer honestly or else I will rip you.

Taeyong: Objection My Lord, Threatening is not allowed he can't force him like that.

Taehyung chuckled and looked at taeyong and his stupid useless ways to stop him.

Taehyung: Yeah yeah of course you will say that because you don't have anything else to say right?

Taeyong was gonna say but the judge interrupted him wanted to know about the case more than them.

Judge: Kim Taehyung please continue.

Taehyung: Yes My Lord, So tell us where we're you a few days ago.

The criminal looked at Mr.Jeon who was giving him dark eyes.