Chap 4

They reached the hospital, Jimin was sitting waiting for their turn and Jungkook was in the reception filling information.

“what's your relations with the patient? The nurse asked.

“I'm his fiance”

“Name, age, Anyone related to family's number,” the nurse asked.

“Name: Jeon Jimin, Age shit I don’t know His age”

“Sir are you sure you are his fiance? Nurse questioned not believing.

“Of course I am why would lie it’s just a bit complicated we met yesterday so I don’t know much about him”

“ Sir can you please call the patient” The nurse requested, Jungkook called jimin from the waiting room.

“Sir is he really your fiance- The nurse asked jimin to confirm.

“Wtf dude I just told you we are gonna get married soon how many times you will ask the same thing, he is not feeling good check him if anything wrong happens I won't take minutes to take the hospital down” Jungkook shouted in a harsh voice making everyone look at them.

“stop it, please don’t create an issue, Ah yes My name is jimin, Age 22 years and Jungkook give your number, I forgot dad's number ” Jungkook gave his number and after a few minutes they went inside and the doctor started the check-up.

“So jeon jimin tell me what’s your problem,” The doctor asked.

“Doctor it’s not jeon it’s park,” Jimin said feeling weird his name being joined with jungkook's.

“Oh, I am sorry if it’s mistaken because in the list it is written Jeon” Jimin glared at Jungkook.

“Sorry I just wanted to try,” Jungkook ignoring Jimin's glare, The doctor laughed are their couple behavior.

“It okay Jimin he must be happy about the marriage Anyways what happened”

Jimin told the doctor about his problems and the doctor told him he has symptoms of less hemoglobin so the doctor asked him for a blood test to be confirmed.

“Jimin I will recommend you to eat well right now and come and take your reports tomorrow,” The doctor said and They both thanked him and walked out of the hospital.

“Thank god” Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Why are you thanking god because I am fine? Jimin asked.

“No I was thinking you were pregnant” Jungkook laughed at himself.

“ JUNGKOOK WTF” Jimin shouted.

“Are you mad cause you are not pregnant, I mean I can make you don't worry baby?” Jungkook said holding Jimin's ass.

“Jungkook stop-

Before Jimin asked him to stop Jungkook kissed him with force and pulled him by his waist leaving no space, Jimin answered back. The older smiled between the kiss They both were eating each other in front of the road, Jimin pulled back and said.

 “Jungkook at least get in the car” They both got inside the car jungkook made jimin sit in his lap kissing him roughly. Jungkook started attacking his neck, the smaller moaned in pleasure as jungkook found his sweet spot he kept kissing it, Jimin kept moving his ass around jungkook's crotch, which made him go crazy, He started taking his shirt off but jimin stopped him

“We can't do it right now jungkook”

“Jimin are you fucking dumb, I am dying inside you can't leave me like this” Jungkook almost screamed at him.