Chap 18

"Jesus Christ, Ma'am your bags are so heavy," Taehyung said breathing heavily. "Anyways finally we are here this is Jungkook's and Jimin's mansion gifted my Mr. J-eon and Mr. Par-k" He hesitated to mention them in front of her but she just gave her a small smile.

"It's okay child now everything is fine, Let's go I can't wait to see them," She said being excited Taehyung smiled at her and took her inside but he immediately started singing loudly making the lady flinch.

"Ahhhhhhhh Ma'am ahhh please go inside the car ahhhh for 2 Min ahh," He said talking high pitched notes nervously.

"But- " before she could say he shout the car door and played some songs and ran inside.

"Ah-Jungko-ok Yes jus-t like that, ahh-yes" He heard Jimin moaning loudly luckily only him.

"JUNGKOOK IF YOU STOP I WILL LEAVE YOU FOREVER AHH"

"NEVER"

Taehyung cursed them.

"Ahh-

"SHUT UP GUYS GET OUT OF THERE NOW" He screamed from outside making them flinch.

"Ta-e yeah we a-re coming," Jimin said being embarrassed making jungkook change quickly. They stole few kisses while changing. In a few minutes, they came out smiling weirdly Jimin could barely stand.

"Fuck your horny asses couldn't wait a day?" Taehyung said almost shouting at him.

"Don't shout at him" Jungkook said holding his small husband.

"I AM SHOUTING AT YOU TOO ASSHOLE" Taehyung cleared making them flinch.

"Did you just called kook Asshole?" Jimin said looking at Taehyung with anger.

"Yes, I did you and your kook are making things hard for me the guest is here coming down AND PLEASE FUCKING SPRAY SOME PERFUME I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" He shouted in disgust.

"Tae never ever yell again at us and call kook an asshole," Jimin said looking at jungkook's fake pout. They started kissing again making Taehyung look at them with a, "get some help" expression.

"Okay, enough now come down fast" Taehyung went outside to take his guest leaving the couple in suspense both of them walked downstairs and took a set there waiting for them.

In a few minutes, Taehyung came inside with someone they should know but they didn't unfortunately, suddenly the lady started crying looking at jungkook. Who was just sitting there confused.

She left all her stuff and hugged jungkook tightly Jimin was just sitting confused and Taehyung was just the proudest.

"Who are you," Jungkook asked her coldly. She wiped her tears and looked at jungkook nicely once until Taehyung spoke.

"Jungkook That's your Mom"

As Taehyung completed Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at him in shock but jungkook's expression changed he went towards Taehyung.

"Never make fun of my dead mom I will forget what you mean to Jimin," He said angrily but hearing his word made the old lady's heartache.

"Both you sit down, there is something very important you both should know I don't want you to live in the dark" Taehyung said making both of them sit.

"Ma'am Are you ready" She took a deep breath before talking about her past after a long time.

......

"So this all started when we were in middle school"

"Jeon Ji-hoon and Park Si-Yeon know as the best of best friends in our school at that time. Everyone use to be so jealous of their friendship. People use to be so jealous of Si-Yeon for having such a rich friend yes the parks were not rich back then as they were now.