Chap 12

“I’m gonna be honest this house is fucking beautiful, Park I think you should see it once,” Mr. Jeon said while smiling at the house.

“I will see it of course but not today, I'm just lazy to roam around”

“What's so good in this house, it's just normal duh,” Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

“Son it's 8:40 you have a flight on 11 don't you think you should pack Like I don’t understand what were you two doing the whole night you should have packed your stuff now,” Mr. Jeon said looking at his watch the 8th time since morning.

“Dad why do you want us to just get out why are you so excited, We will get there on time just don’t irritate, I will go wake up jimin so we can pack so my dad can breathe,”  Jungkook said walking upstairs wanting to avoid his dad who keeps eating his head.

“Jimin wake up, We need to pack our stuff don't pack a lot of clothes it’s just a week, and if need we can buy more there just do it fast,” Jungkook said in a cold voice switching all the lights in the room and taking out their suitcase.

“Kookkk switch off the lights pleaseee- Jimin whined but jungkook didn’t like it cause he was angry and already he got a phone about his deal being canceled.

“Jimin just wake up we have a flight,” He said in a getting angry voice.

“Jungkookiee-

“NO, GET THE FUCK U.P” Jimin flinched as he heard his husband shouting loud at him, He just wanted a little bit of time to sleep and everyone does that he is in pain since night, but his husband doesn't wanna understand and just keeps commanding all the fucking time.

Jimin took a step out from his bed and walked toward the taller and said.

“Jeon Jungkook hear me out, Don't fucking shout at me, I will take your throat out someday,” He said in a cold voice filled with anger, He took loud steps and opened his wardrobe talking out his clothes, He slammed the doors loudly making noise.

“Jimin stop it-

“Don't talk to me for the last time jeon jungkook, I am really not in a state of mind”

“Fine if you don’t want to, I won't force do whatever you want to do”

“Should we come with you to the airport?” Mr. Park said looking at his son taking his suitcase out of their room.

“No dad there is no need, we will be back in a week don't worry about it, Just remember one thing you will get a call from tae and hear him out carefully. And do everything he tells you to okay?” Jimin said it like a command.

Jungkook's POV

I came to take out Jimin's stuff, I saw him telling his father something very serious, But then I saw his stuff and forgot everything.

“JIMIN ARE YOU SERIOUS” My eyes widened as I saw the amount of stuff the small guy is holding.

“What do you want, I want this all everything in needed here,” He said rolling his eyes and again showing his bitchy attitude.

“Jimin for the last time we don’t have time just take the stuff inside and Take all the shit out of it now, It’s just a fucking week” I took all of his stuff inside he whined a lot being irritated I opened his suitcase, and more and more clothes popped out.

“Jimin wtf is this huh? Wait wth why there is a wedding suit in your suitcase and what about this jacket in summer gosh so much chanel and Gucci where did you buy so much of Gucci. Are you dumb or what” I said looking at him with disbelief?