Explosion happened before we see Wedge falling down from the pillar, "Wedge!" Me, Cloud, and Tifa yelled out Wedge name. Wedge grabbed something out of his pocket before he pulled out a grappling hook before he aimed it somewhere but whatever Wedge was aiming at on the pillar was able to stop him from falling all the way down but whatever happened next was coming down fast because Wedge let go of his grappling hook before he fell down on the ground.

All four of us started running towards to Wedge. Me and Cloud got close to Wedge's body before we started to check up on him, "You okay!?" Me and Cloud asked Wedge at the same time. Wedge was trying to get up but he looked so weak and tired, "Cloud... (Y/n)... It's Shrina! They're trying to take out the pillar!" Wedge said to us. Me and Cloud were trying to help Wedge, "We know." We said to Wedge. Wedge was trying to get up, "I have to go back— Barret and the others are still—" Wedge didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before me and Cloud interrupt him, "Stop!" Me and Cloud yelled at Wedge.

Me and Cloud got up before we looked at Tifa and Aerith before Cloud started talking to them, "Stay with Wedge. Me and (Y/n) are going up." Cloud said to Aerith and Tifa. Cloud looks at me before I started walking towards to Aerith before telling her, "Aerith, please take care of Lukas for me. Make sure Shrina doesn't go near him, I can't lose my little brother now. Tifa I need you to take care of my little brother as well, I trust you two to watched over him and Wedge." I said to both Aerith and Tifa. I took Lukas off of my back before I let Aerith take Lukas and I help her put Lukas behind her back as well.

Aerith looks at me before telling me, "You know can count on me (Y/n), I promise to keep your brother safe." Aerith said to me.  Tifa was looking at me before telling me, "I promise to, (Y/n). I will make sure that nothing happens to Lukas, don't worry (Y/n), I knew you for a long time and of course knowing your siblings as well." Tifa said to me. I didn't turned around because I was following Cloud but I just told both Aerith and Tifa, "Take care, you guys." I said to both Aerith and Tifa. Me and Cloud were about to open the gate door but not before we hear Wedge talking to us, "I'm going too! I can still fight!" Wedge said to us.

Me and Cloud turned around to look at Wedge, we see Wedge trying to get up but he was still having a hard time doing it, "Biggs, he— They we're shooting at me and he—" Wedge didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before he started feel pain in his chest before Tifa started talking to him, "Wedge, please. Let Cloud and (Y/n) handle it." Tifa said to Wedge. Aerith started walking towards to Wedge before she got down and tried to help him as well, but not forgetting about Lukas, "Don't worry. I'll patch him and Lukas up." Aerith said to us. Tifa and Aerith started to help Wedge up, Aerith was also making sure that Lukas doesn't fall off of Aerith's back.

We heard something rumble coming from the pillar, "Hang on, guys! Help us coming!" Wedge yelled out to his friends. Me and Cloud noticed those ghost again and this time they are floating up to the pillar, "What the hell...?" I whisper to myself. I looked at Cloud to see him have a piss off look on his face, I felt the same way that Cloud was feeling. Cloud turned around to look at Wedge before he started talking to him, "Wedge—listen to me and (Y/n). You stay here with them." Cloud said to Wedge with a serious tone in his voice. Me and Cloud took off to the gate door before I opened the gate door and Cloud came in as well before I closed the gate door.

Cloud looks at me before he did a head motion to me that we have to go, so we started running upstairs before we hear voices of security officers, "Ah, for the love of...I'm getting sick of this. Don't they have anything to do?" The security officer asked to his buddy of his, "Tell me about it. You see how hard we got hit over here?" The second security officer asked his buddies, "Shit. What's wrong with these people?" The security officer asked to his buddies of his.

Me and Cloud didn't listen to much of them because we were squeezing through this little tight space before we see security officers were talking to each other. I looked at Cloud before I started talking to him, "We don't have to sneak through them, we have to fight our way through." I said to Cloud. Cloud looks at me before telling me, "Yeah, you're right." Cloud said to me. Me and Cloud got out of the tight space before we started charging at the security officers, "What the—? Avalanche!?" The security officer asked in shock. Me and Cloud didn't pay attention because Cloud was slashing at the security officer while I was using my sword as well because using materia would be kinda pointless for these security officers because the fight was like over in seconds.