5. Dead In the Water ::2::

Start from the beginning

"What? Did you kill people or something? Because if you did, it wouldn’t really be a surprise.” Dean said.

My eyes snapped over to him as an inhuman growl left my lips. "Zip it Winchester before I zip it for you." Dean and Sam stared at me with wide eyes. I took in a deep breath before letting it out. “Look, it’s a touchy subject so just drop it ok? Now, go to sleep but remember to keep the lights on. Demoriel like to give surprises.”

(Morning)

I pretty much stayed up, I couldn't fall asleep. My whole past just played out in mind, like a movie. I never meant to kill all of those people. They just made me so paranoid and I was only a kid! What he did to me was not right but no one really cares and they wouldn't understand. Dean came over to my room around 8, wanting to know more about Demoriel. Sam was out doing something, Dean didn't tell me.

"This demon had to come from somewhere, some kind of religion."

I sighed from my spot in the middle of the bed. I had a little surprise in the middle of the night so the iron boards were useless now. Dean was sitting at the little table far from the bed. He and Sam had a little surprise too.

"I'm not sure. Demoriel has been here for a long time. Like I told you before Dean, the only reason why it sticks to me is because of the satisfaction it gets from hurting me."

Dean sighed and let his eyes wander around the room until another question popped into his head. "Where are you from? Where were you when he first came to you?"

"I’m from Japan. Mom was Japanese, Dad was Hispanic."

Dean's eyebrows went up. "That's a weird mix." I just shrugged. "So you were in Japan, do you know if its victims were only in Japan or were they spread out?"

"It's a lizard Dean, it doesn't know English or any other language. They only thing it does is hiss."

"Well, don't you have some kind of power where you can kind of translate it or something? Everything has a language."

I opened my mouth to tell him that it wouldn't work but stopped. He was right. Everything did have a language. But then again… "It doesn't matter that I can understand it. Demoriel isn't about to ramble on about who it's killed and where. It would be a waste of time."

"Do you at least know why its hand looks like Freddy Kruger?"

I sighed and shook my head. "It's been that way ever since I was 8." Dean's eyes widened a little in shock. "Yeah, it's been with me that long." I felt someone walking towards our room: Sam. Sam walked in and closed the door.

"Did you find anything?" Dean asked getting up

"Well, I think it's safe to say we can rule out Nessie." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked jumping off of the bed. A small hiss came from underneath the bed.

"I just drove past the Carlton house. There was an ambulance there. Will Carlton is dead."

"Seriously? He drowned?" I would think Will wouldn't be going in that lake any time soon.

"Yep, in the sink." Thesink? How the hell does someone drown in a friggin'SINK?

"So you're right, this isn't a creature; we're dealing with something else." Dean said. I jerked my head in his direction.

"Yeah, but what is it?" Sam asked sighing as he sat in one of the chairs by the table.

"I don't know. A water wraith maybe? Some kind of demon? I mean, something that controls water… water that comes from the same source." Dean suggested.