5. Dead In the Water ::2::

Start from the beginning

I was born around 800 B.C.E. My parents were murder when I was only 2 years old. That same man kidnapped me and decided that he would turn me into his ‘secret weapon.’ Yeah, people really did that back then. When I was still young, around eight or nine, my master (as he wanted to be called) had called upon the local witch in the village. He had her put a curse on me that made me immortal; the ultimate fighter. But everything came with a price. If I wanted the curse lifted I would have to true love. It sounds really corny but it actually makes sense. If I was to be the ultimate fighter I wasn't going to be able to let emotions get in my way. There would have been no time for love, only time for killing.

Unfortunately, when I was given that curse not only did it come with immortality, it came with Demoriel. It loved the feeling of killing people, their life slipping away in its hands. Demoriel wanted the same thing with me but since I couldn't die it was a whole lot more fun for it. It could do absolutely everything to me and I would still be alive. It was entertaining to it and hasn't left me alone since. Demoriel would still go killing other people but he never got the satisfaction from them like he got from me.

Demoriel is invisible to others except me which is why most of the people he killed were marked as possessed souls or something since it was an invisible source killing them. As for Demoriel and light, I have no clue why it affects it. I understand sun light since it's a night demon but all lights? That's just confusing.

"Wait," Sam said a little confused. Dean finished sewing me up and helped me sit up.

"If you're the only one who could see Demoriel then why could we see him?"

I shrugged. "I'm just as clueless as you are. It makes no sense. Why would it show its form to you two?" I dematerialized the white tank top that I had on before teleporting a long sleeved shirt into my hands. "But, whatever, Demoriel works in mysterious ways. All I can tell you is be careful at night. You're going to have to sleep with a lot of lights on if you don't want him to kill you."

I got up from the bed slowly and stood up straight. The stitches didn't stretch that much. It was really damn itchy but it didn't hurt. "You did a really good job Dean, thanks."

Dean just nodded uncomfortably and got up from the bed. "So you're actually a good demon?" I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I am but the thing is I'm not even a full demon. Remember what I told you after I got rid of that wendigo?"

Dean thought back to what you said before looking at you in surprise. "You were serious?"

I nodded. "Yup. I'm part demon, part vampire, part werewolf, part faire, part nymph, parthuman, part everything." Dean looked away from me at the human part. "Yeah Dean, I'm part human. I may not be a full blood human like I once was but I'm still human."

I checked the iron plates surrounding the bottom of the bed which was the only way we were even able to sit on it. Since Demoriel was burned so badly the iron makes it worse but it only works when it's burned. Stupid lizard.

"Hold up," I looked over at Dean. "What do you mean'once was'?"

"It was a part of my masters’ experiments.” I teleported bandages around my stomach so that way my stitches would not get caught on my shirt. “He was a hunter/scientist. He wanted to make a hybrid of all of the creatures he could catch. I’m a lot of species but fortunately, there are a few that I’m not. As for my powers I actually got them from my parents. Knowing that, my master never once worried what would happen to me once he started the experiments.”

“How did you get away from him?” Sam asked as he sat next to Dean on the bed.

I tensed up. That was something I was not going to talk about. "That’s too personal, Winchester. Never bring that up.”