E X T R A C H A P T E R 2

- • -

Extra Chapter 2

Within the majestic confines of Mount Hua Peak, the gathering of disciples found themselves drawn to the great hall; their curiosity piqued as two figures made their entrance. Whispers rippled through the air as they peered from the corners, their eyes alight with intrigue and speculation.

"Who is that?"

"Where is he from?"

"The man in brown hair is so handsome!"

"Ningying! Go and ask for his name!"

"Ahahaha! Stop it~ Peak Master Mo will get angry if I go inside! That's disrespectful~"

"But with your beauty, he wouldn't be able to resist you!"

"What beauty?! Senior Sister Chen Yi is much more beautiful!"

"That's right! And she's strong, independent, brave, and smart! No one can compare to her!"

"Then what about the seductive woman beside her? The disciple of Peak Master Su Luxia?"

"You mean Senior Sister Shan Ling? Of course, she's a rare beauty too! I heard they are always together with Senior Sister Chen Yi."

"They must be good friends."

"That's not the case right now! Do you know who those two men are right there?"

"I don't really recognize them."

"I heard from someone that they are friends with Peak Master Mo."

"No, you're wrong! See that guy?" The disciple pointed to the beautiful man wearing a plain white robe. "That was Peak Master Mo's disciple other than the Autumn Fairy Juhua!"

(In case you forgot, Juhua means Chrysanthemum in Chinese.)

"Disciple, you mean—the Meihua Swan?!"

(In case you forgot, Meihua means plum blossom in Chinese.)

"Yes, that's right!"

"But I thought the Meihua Swan died in the battle three years ago?!"

"Yeah, he's right! I heard he was repeatedly stabbed to death!"

"So how could he live again?! That's unbelievable!"

"Unbelievable, you say—didn't you hear the case of Wan Zhan Peak Master Tian Lang?"

"Oh.......wait, what?!"

"Yes, that's it! Maybe he was given a second chance or met one of the Seven Deadly Sins from the demon realm!"

"What?! Isn't that so much luck?!"

"Maybe that's the case, so that man was really the Meihua Swan?"

Mo Xian and the others stood frozen, their expressions mirroring a mixture of shock and disbelief. Mo Xian's gaze lingered on the man in the plain white robe, his eyes wide as if beholding a ghost returned from the beyond.

Across the room, Chen Yi maintained a facade of composure, calmly sipping her tea beside Shan Ling, whose astonishment was evident in her gaping mouth. Yet, despite Chen Yi's outward calm, her trembling hands betrayed the turmoil within her, unable to conceal her true emotions upon seeing the man in white standing before them, whole and unharmed.