C H A P T E R 3 2

- • -

Chapter 32: Sheng Jing Mine, Part 2

"Problem, you say?" Liu Xiao hesitantly asked.

"Yes," Wu Qingge quickly answered.

"Is it a big one?" Liu Xiao asked.

"Perhaps?" Wu Qingge answered.

"Well, for now, let's hear what you say."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BLACK LOTUS LOOK! THIS IS MY GRANDSON! ISN'T HE BEAUTIFUL?! ISN'T HE?!" Liu Xiao's grandpa suddenly grabbed him and boasted about his appearance.

Liu Xiao frowned and pushed his grandpa. "HEY OLD FART, LET GO OF ME! WE CAME HERE FOR A REASON! NOT TO MEET A ROTTEN OLD FART LIKE YOU-MMMPPHH! His mouth was sealed again by his grandpa, and he struggled to speak while staring daggers at him.

"TOO BAD MY GRANDSON HAD A FOUL MOUTH. IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF HE REMAINED BEAUTIFUL AND SILENT."

"OLD MAN, YOU CAN'T DECIDE LIKE THAT TO LITTLE XIAO! Look, HE'S BEING REBELLIOUS!" the elder replied, unsealing Liu Xiao's mouth. "GAAHHH! ELDER, SAVE ME! THIS OLD FART IS TORTURING ME! SAVE ME!" Liu Xiao shouted, struggling from his grandpa's grasp.

arms. In the blink of an eye, Liu Xiao was already in Wu Qingge's arms, carrying him in bridal style and looking at the two elders. Liu Xiao also struggled in Wu Qingge's arms, so Wu Qingge put him down while his grandmother hacked at him.

"WELL, WHATEVER! NOW THAT I'M ALREADY UNSEALED, I MIGHT AS WELL REST EASY!" Liu Xiao's grandpa scowled and suddenly transformed into an orange bird between a phoenix and a swan and went inside the jewel on his forehead. Liu Xiao was surprised and repeatedly slapped the jewel on his forehead and yelled, "OLD FART COME OUT OF MY BODY! IT'S GROSS AND CREEPY! COME OUT!!!"

"YA UNFILIAL GRANDSON! LET YER GRANPA REST!" the voice of his grandpa rang to his both ears. He was about to yell again when Wu Qingge went in front of him and stared at the jewel on his forehead.

Liu Xiao's body stiffened as Wu Qingge went to caress it with his thumb. The jewel slightly twinkled and made a clinging sound, like it was happy to be caressed. Liu Xiao awkwardly laughed and let Wu Qingge caress it for a moment.

The former Mount Hua Peak Master was already nowhere to be seen as they both examined the place. Liu Xiao glanced at the twinkling silver crystals; the twinkling slowed down, seeing that there was no spiritual qi to absorb. Liu Xiao caressed it with his whole palm. It was cold and also warm, maybe because the crystal is a non-living thing while the spiritual core inside it is alive.

"Wu Shidi, who do you think did these cruel things?" Liu Xiao asked, feeling the warm and cold feeling in his palms while pressing it on one of the twinkling silver crystals.

"Who do you think?" Wu Qingge replied, slowly charging his demonic qi on his palm.

"I don't know. The person who was only in charge of this mine was the floating palace ma." Grandpa Liu Xiao paused, slowly understanding everything his grandpa and the elder were shouting about. He gasped and shouted with disbelief.

"FUCKING HELL?! THE FLOATING PALACE OLD MAN IS SUS?! WHAT THE F-Ahem!" Liu Xiao immediately cleared his throat after seeing Wu Qingge staring at him. He turned around and massaged his temples, feeling shocked and embarrassed at the same time.