"No, shit sherlock." Elijah replied, rolling his eyes, causing David to throw a glare at him and Dylan to stifle a smile.

"Do you want to eat something, since your IV drip is over?" Dylan asked, approaching me and sitting on a chair on the right side of my bed.

"No." I replied shortly, my mood already getting sour at their presence.

"Are you sure?" He asked, eagerness for me to agree evident in his voice.

"Didn't I make myself clear?" I asked, again in a calm tone and they sighed, leaving the room in defeat, one by one.

Me and Elijah spent the rest of the day together. The boys came to disturb me a few times but left shortly after I told them to. I ate some bread because of Elijah, even though I didn't want to. He was insisting me to eat something, brought a lot of food but I just ate the bread to keep his heart.

I was told to stay the night at the hospital and was going to be discharged tomorrow morning after a check up.

____

Late at night

Elijah had just fallen asleep due to tiredness on a small bed next to me while I was still awake, staring at the ceiling as a lot of thoughts clouded my mind.

El was really tired because of me. He had always been caring and strict when it came to my health. He always made sure I was fine and unharmed. Same goes with Elliot and Emir, whom I have loved dearly as my brothers. They are the only ones I always felt a sibling connection with. There was a change in the boys' behaviour, especially Dylan's, since he had completely changed from what I had known him as in the past. He would rarely accompany his brothers in abusing me, yet he did hurt me a lot. However, the day I came back, I noticed that he had completely changed. He was a lot caring and softer now than before, even though he had always been the softest one among the boys. Ryan talked normally with me whenever he did, contrary to his past self. Damien was still the same, just that he wasn't abusive anymore, as he knew that this time, I would fight back. David was also almost the same, but just like Damien, he wasn't abusive now, he just used his words, which didn't bother me anymore. Theo and Tyler wanted to be my friends, and I'm sure, they started having a crush on me, because of how they behaved last time. They tried to be open with me and I could see the sincerity in their actions. Aaron, he was like a little brother to me. I have already grown quite fond of him because of his cuteness, pureness and innocence.

All these incidents have been happening recently with me and I'm still trying to process everything. Everything is going fine in my life currently, the boys are trying to make a good bond with me, but they need to try harder for me to consider it. However, the thing that is bothering me now is Diana, my dear mother. Even though everyone believes she's dead, I still doubt it. I can't just accept the fact that a woman like her can die so easily and so suddenly, and Oscar is also missing, which adds to my doubts. Even if she's not alive, I still think that Oscar might be planning something, which is no good for me.

____

"Ahh, stop it. It hurts, mother. Please, stop. Plea- ahh!" The 14 year old girl screamed as they kept hitting her with the whips in their hands.

Oscar, her mother's boyfriend carved a big scar on her upper thigh with a sharp knife, causing a painful scream to leave the girl's lips.

They didn't stop. They weren't gonna stop. They wanted her to suffer. They hated her. She was just a disgrace and a freak to them, to everyone.

Oscar suddenly pulled a syringe, filled with a liquified drug out of his pocket and she knew what it was, she had been injected with those liquids and other types of things, too before, but before she could make a move, he harshly pierced the needle through her neck.