As she recalled back to that time when Elder Brother massacred an entire clan , Yu Si Yu was dumbstruck and unable to reply. In front of Yu Xiang, her tongue had become a complete decoration.

Yu Xiang flicked her fingernails and continued, "You have been taught a lesson, so I will teach you to be obedient. In the future, do not look at people only on the surface. The Buddha said, 'Lying, frivolous speech, divisive speech, malicious language, killing without showing a trace[4], slandering.' You can see for yourself what kind of person Yu Miao Qi is by comparing how many of these apply to her. I really admire your courage to be so intimate with her."

The more Yu Si Yu reflected on her words, the more she felt creeped out. She thought to herself that Grandmother always said that Yu Xiang was unusually insightful and discerning. But it turned out not to be an exaggeration. If she had some of her insight, she wouldn't have been fooled by that little bitch Yu Miao Qi!

With her anger and hatred stirred to the extreme, she raised her head and asked, "Yu Miao Qi has plotted against me, but she is also using your name."

Yu Xiang squinted her feline-like eyes and indifferently said, "I don't need to deal with her. When my elder brother returns, he will naturally cause trouble for her. If you want to clear your name, think of a solution yourself and don't use me as a tool."

Yu Si Yu was flushed with embarrassment and spent half a day trying to persuade her, but she saw that she (YX) didn't budge. In the end, she left resentfully. Her face didn't have the same animosity and hatred as before, instead it was shame.

Qiu Shi followed her out as she softly explained along the way back, "Eldest Young Miss, this servant went to report you because I was afraid you would make a big mistake, so please don't hold a grudge against me. Although Third Young Miss has a bit of poisonous mouth, it is all for your own good. Therefore, listen to her advice and don't be stubborn. When the Marquis returns later, you should put yourself in a decadent state and beg him. He is your elder brother at least. How could he ignore you?"

Although Third Young Miss had a poisonous tongue, it is for your own good... This was something Qiu Shi had said countless times before, and Yu Si Yu had always scoffed at her. However, only until today, she could see that Yu Xiang had indeed never planned to harm her, but was making arrangements for her. She could only blame herself for realizing it too late.

She was too ashamed to speak or respond as she strode away.

When the master and servant walked away, Liu Lu couldn't help speaking up, "Young Miss, the Eldest Young Miss is right. If you have made a move earlier, how would Second Young Miss be hopping around now?"

Yu Xiang shook her head and sighed, "Do you think I don't want to make a move? She had harmed others but thrown the blame on me. How I wish I could strangle her! But not yet, she is holding my 'weakness' in her hands, a deadly weakness!"

That was right, Yu Miao Qi's pedigree was her biggest secret concern, and it was also the same for Yu Xiang. It was not to say that she would be estranged from Yu Pin Yan after the secret of her pedigree was revealed. However, every single servant in the house would drown her with a mouthful of spit. When Lin Shi insisted on sending her away, she wouldn't have the face to stick around.

The identity of the di daughter of the Yu manor was her greatest advantage, and she naturally wanted to hold onto it tightly. If she pushed Yu Miao Qi too hard, she would reveal their pedigree and injure thousands of her enemies, and Yu Xiang would be caught up in a very awkward situation. Therefore, it would be best to be able to do so without any bloodshed.

Since it was a deadly secret, Liu Lu didn't dare to ask more questions, and Tao Hong covered her mouth in fear.

The master and servants remained quiet for some time before they started chatting again. However, at this time, a young maidservant entered and reported softly, "Third Young Miss, Qiu Shi asked this servant to convey to you a message. The Eldest Young Miss had sent someone to the countryside to catch Jiang Xue, and the matter was so big that it must have alarmed the main courtyard."