Chapter 38

Recap: Moonbyul who was about to leave Eric's household, was shown a video of Solar being held captive by Ahn Bo-Hyun. A flashback of an hour ago, Wheein in Solar's disguise was in a frantic search for Hwasa, forgetting the fact that she is a target herself. In the end, Hwasa knocked Wheein out cold to 'save' her. Yet, how did Solar end up being held captive? The story continues... (this chapter is linked to Chapter 31)

.

.

.

"I'm sorry Wheepup... I've been searching for you since your sudden disappearance. I swear I won't let anything happen to you, not even Bo-Hyun oppa. Sleep well, I'll take care of everything." Hwasa then carried Wheein in her arms, walking towards the infirmary where she lay her on the bed carefully, looking at her endearingly.

She held her tears while clenching her lips together as she whispered "You've done a lot, but I've got to be the one who end this." She caressed Wheein's cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead and carefully removed Wheein's clothing to exchange their disguise.

For a second, Hwasa was admiring Wheein's body 'like a state of art' she commented before coming back to her senses with the help of her 'inner angel' who screamed out, 'Ya, Ahn Hyejin! How long are you going to stare at her? This is considered rape if you don't have her consent. Get a grip Horny Hwasa!'

She quickly undressed herself and changed into Wheein's disguise of Solar and dressed Wheein with her clothes. Hwasa then tucked Wheein in and went to the ladies to adjust her wig. As soon as she left the toilet, she froze upon a set of hands wrapping around her waist with a voice creeping its way to her sensitive ears, "Hmmm... You smell like her... And you dress like her... But I also have high expectations on the little rebellious rats within the police force, to know I have Prosopagnosia."

Hwasa's eyes widened upon hearing the familiar face, rage rushed in her blood instantly and she swiftly turns around to face him with tears in her eyes. His sinister smile is an uncanny expression, one that she had never seen before. Bo-Hyun removed his hand from her waist and tucked both hands in his pocket and turn to command a person behind him, "Oi. Is she Solar? Don't try to fool me or you know what happens."

The person behind him slowly approaches, Hwasa squinted her eyes a little to study their profile – Short 'comma' hairstyle, but unusually small physique for a male, sounds awfully familiar like the description provided by a fellow officer on the radio.

'Is he the one following Wheepup earlier? Who is this person?' Hwasa thought to herself as the person finally came to a halt before them, 'correction – she.'

"No. She's not Solar. Just someone in disguise." She verified Hwasa's identity, instantly blowing her cover.

"Oppa... How could you do this? What happened to you? What has Professor Solar ever done to you?" Hwasa finally spoke up, but Bo-Hyun doesn't seem too surprised as he responded with a smirk, "Huh... If it isn't my dearest sister, long time no see. And shh... You have too many questions, sis. If you want to know why, you gotta be on my side. What do you say? Help your beloved brother get some fun under his pants, eh? Hahahahaha!"

"You disgusting dirtbag" Hwasa cussed, which made him snap and singlehandedly grabbing her cheeks, replying in a cold tone, "Watch your mouth, sis. I've changed. Don't expect me to be the same brother who babysit and take the hit for you and mom."

His grip eventually loosened and he thought of something for awhile before demanding, "Speaking of the past, you DO owe me. For all that beating I've taken for you, it's only right for you to help me now."

"I'm here to put you behind bars."

"Ha! You? Don't fuck with me. I know what you're all up to – The rebellion within the police force, the talk with my psychiatrist, the disguise..." He leans in next to her ear to whisper in further detail, "help me, and I will forgive your little superintendent girlfriend too."

Hwasa's swift punch caught him off guard as he stumbled upon the impact. He smiled, licking the blood on his lips and leap forward to kick her in the abdomen, but she managed to block it, "Not bad. But you must've forgotten something – I was the one who taught you how to fight!" He instilled more power in his kick, successfully landing a blow on Hwasa despite her rock-solid defence, tossing her backwards.

She held her abdomen in pain, struggling to get up as she was stumbling. Bo-Hyun wasted no time and dash forward to stomp on the same spot before she could stand up. Hwasa groaned in pain, coughing loudly. As he was about to stomp her for the third time, a door flung open acting as a partition between them.

"Stop! Don't hurt my student!" Solar makes her appearance as she swings her arms open, blocking him from getting near Hwasa. Jennie and Lisa rushed in front of Solar to protect her while scolding, "What do you think you are doing, eonni?!"

"I know that voice... Though I'd prefer to hear you moaning under me hahahahaha!" Bo-Hyun snickered.

"Y-You lowlife... Leave Professor alone you creep!" Hwasa finally got up and limp towards Jennie and Lisa who had a concern look on their faces. If the lioness who can take down their strongest superintendent, how could they stand a chance against him? "Ta- Huff... Take Professor and leave this instant." She commanded.

Jennie and Lisa nodded and was about to flee with Solar but the person behind Bo-Hyun caught their attention, "You... I know you..." Jennie said.

"Right... How could we forget Itaewon's- or should I say, Republic of Korea's best Intel hacker..." Lisa continued.

"Amber Liu!" They both announced her identity in unison.

(End of Chapter 38)

-A/N-

I'm SORRY! Yes, I know it's EXTREMELY LATE. Yes, I know it's VERY CONFUSING. Thus I always end up having to put references at the beginning. Finally, yes, I know this is getting off-track from the student-teacher genre. I will try my best to finish this and actually work on a MoonSun FF AU about that genre and many more...

Thank you for the continuous support by reading and voting. To get notification of new update on this story, please follow me~ thank you~ Take care, love ya'll so mumumumuch <3!

P.S. Stream Mumumumuch on Youtube now!