Chapter 1

*tap tap... click click...*

"Byulie, aren't you gonna sleep?"

*tap tap tap... click *

"In a bit mom, I'm raiding a Boss at the moment" Moonbyul replied, as she adjusted her glasses with her index finger and allow her eyes to be fixed on her laptop screen.

"You're going to ruin your eyes young lady and you have school tomorrow, SLEEP!"

Moonbyul groans but she knew she couldn't disobey her mom no matter how old she gets, in her mom eyes, she is still a little girl.

"Mom, I'm a University student starting tomorrow. I'm an adult now."

"Exactly my point" her mom shook her head and sigh, "dare to call yourself an adult when you can't even take care of yourself."

Moonbyul let out a soft sigh turned her eyes away from the screen and look at her mother who return her with a raised eyebrow. She then bid her farewell in-game which was responded with much anger.

(In-game chatroom)

AhnYonce95: YA SHITHEAD! Where were you, what are you doing?! We're all DEAD!

MoonStar: Sorry, gotta off now, mom's here.

AhnYonce95: I still can't believe you are this old and hearing you say that people would think you're still in middle school.

MoonStar: I know, I know. Sorry, you can have all the loots next time we raid.

AhnYonce95: DUH! Now I've to wait ANOTHER WEEK... But oh well see you tomorrow?

*MoonStar has logged off*

AhnYonce95: aishh that little shit didn't even say goodbye...

--- next morning ---

Moonbyul jumps upon hearing the alarm from her phone. She is a light sleeper to begin with, a full volume of the alarm ought to do the trick. She got out of bed lazily swaying side to side as she made her way to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get changed.

"Here byulie, eat your breakfast" Moonbyul nodded slowly like a sloth and took a bite of the bread as she look at her mom who gave her the 'see what I told you?' look on her face.

She then checks through her things and left to catch the bus.

Moonbyul POV

'Ah... the bus is so crowded. Dammit! Thought I could've caught some zZz's in the bus.'

As I was being grumpy and pouting in a jam-packed morning peak hours bus, the bus which was swaying slowly came to a sudden stop. Everyone was groaning as they held onto either the pole or handrail of the bus.

The driver bowed his head a little and apologises, I looked around and my eyes were captivated by a pink haired lady who was hugging the pole desperately with both of her eyes shut, the sight was amusing to me, so I let out a chuckle.

'Pfft. Cute...' As I study her face carefully, I felt something was amiss, her expression was not simply scared... what do you call it... disgusted? When I saw a tiny tear streamed down her I scanned her surrounding and noticed a man behind her with a long coat.

It didn't take me long to assess the situation and I swam my way in the sea of sardine packed commuters towards them.

"Excuse me, sorry, coming through,... hey hi long time no see!!!" I greeted her with a smile which she looks at me confused before I put on another mask – giving a fake smile towards the man.

"Excuse ME..." I said with a louder tone while slowly pushing him aside until I am fully behind the girl and facing her back while her head turn towards me.

She realised what I was doing and replied "y-yes, long time no see how're you?"

"Good! Let me take a look at you, gosh it's been ages! You've changed you know that? You look gorgeous now that EVEN THIS MAN CAN'T GET HIS DIRTY HANDS OFF YOUR BUTT!" I said it out loud to catch everyone's attention which I successfully did since everyone is looking at us now.

Both her eyes and mouth were wide open in shock at my statement as I turned my smile from her towards the man with a deadly glare.

"You can't possibly be thinking you weren't caught red handed, are you? Look there." I pointed towards the CCTV camera that was installed inside of the bus although not quite visible from the back of the bus, there was a huge fine print right below the CCTV that says:

" I pointed towards the CCTV camera that was installed inside of the bus although not quite visible from the back of the bus, there was a huge fine print right below the CCTV that says:

'WARNING: SMILE YOU ARE ON CAMERA'

"Shit!" the pervert blurted out and shoved my arms in hope that I'd clear the way so he could run but nope! Nope! NOPE! I stayed stationary in my place as he struggled to push me aside.

Not that I'm heavy mind you, I hardened my body like a wall that he couldn't push through even if he uses both hands. I had half a smirk on my face as I chuckle at him.

"Going somewhere? May I suggest... the police station?" I scoffed then took a step back before I quickly took one, two step forward and bamboozled him with my signature high kick that sent him flying inside the bus, earning awes and carp gaping mouths from the commuters.

As he landed, everyone was cheering and the driver pulled over on the emergency lane to clear the mess.

(End of Chapter 1)

*** (A/N) Author's Note ***

Hello fellow readers, moomoos, kongkongs, as I have mentioned in intro, this is my first fanfic, I appreciate your kindful act of compassion by giving me feedback and your rating would allow me to analyse what kind of scene do you like more. Let me know. Cheers!

P.S. I know is boring... wordy & lengthy >.<!