Chapter 4

A horrified look was plastered on whoever passed by them. The two figures had their body all drooped down, swaying left to right as they walk along the hallway like a zombie, some students even screamed and ran away from them as they groan eerily, "Aaaaaaa...."

"Welp, that was hell" One of them finally spoke normally.

"No shit, lion. This is all your fault for laughing at her" Moonbyul replied, feeling annoyed that she was labelled partner in crime when she's innocent. Solar lectured them for additional hour in her office, although Moonbyul doesn't mind looking at her pretty face, but she still hates the fact that she has given a bad impression as a student.

"How could anyone not laugh at that? You're such a dork!" Hwasa resumed her laughter and Moonbyul finds herself laughing with her best friend realising how silly she was. After moments of laughter, Hwasa asked, "I'm hungry from all this laughter. This is all your fault for being a dork, so your treat!"

"Aishh... yes, yes, Queen Hwasa. You'd find every opportunity to get free food, don't you?" Moonbyul shook her head and felt a vibration in her jeans pocket. She took her phone out and saw the message:

'Miss. Moon, this is Officer Jung from Seoul Metro Police Station. We spoke earlier this morning, could you make some time to drop by this evening and give your testimony please?'

"Ah... Sorry Hwasa, I have to go to the police station. I'll treat you tomorrow?"

"Wow, what did you do? Did you touch a high school girl?" Hwasa chuckled, wiggling one of her eyebrows.

"No, I didn't! I sav-"

"Oh! Oh! I know! You touched a middle school girl? Oh my god you monster."

"What? No I didn't! I-"

"No freaking waaay! You went for pre-school kiddo...? I didn't know you have such fetish. Tsk tsk..."

"YA AHN HYEJIN!!! LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!" Moonbyul lifted her fist to threaten Hwasa especially calling her full name, but the latter wasn't fazed.

She lifted both hands forming a shield and laughed instead, "It's so fun to tease you! I know, you gotta give your testimony for saving Prof. Solar's ass right? Well, literally."

"Y'know, for some reason anything that comes out of your mouth just sounds obscene." Moonbyul pinched the bridge of her nose and the latter just flicked her short orange hair like a diva, "Of course, I have such talent. Jealous?"

Moonbyul just replied her with furrowed brows and rolled her eyes before turning away walking towards the exit. She lifted her arm, waving her phone in the air to bid goodbye.

"Aishh! That little shit is really bad at saying goodbye." Hwasa scoffed and walked away.

Solar's POV

I can't believe her! I was expecting her to be more responsible and respectful than this, considering her actions this morning. I sighed loudly finally catching my breath after the additional hour of lecture 'and I'm not getting extra pay for this?'.

I hear my phone buzzed and looked over the message that says:

'Miss. Kim, this is Officer Jung from Seoul Metro Police Station. We spoke earlier this morning, could you make some time to drop by this evening and give your testimony please?'

I gripped my phone tightly, recalling the unpleasant experience this morning. I still feel scared, but my grip loosened as I remembered she might be there too.

'Why am I hoping her to be there anyway? She's so rude! But she saved me and I feel safe around her. But gah!!! She's so RUDE.' The angel and devil in my mind were arguing with each other until I shake those thoughts away, finish up my work and left my office.